300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
    Any conditional offers yet.. just curious. We seemed to have gotten side tracked with living arrangements.
    None here yet

Comment

• Who is we...are you more than 1 person?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any conditional offers yet.. just curious. We seemed to have gotten side tracked with living arrangements.
        Nope, still nothing

Comment

• How long did it take for the dash to update after the interview...

Comment

• Had my interview 3/17 and dashboard updated on 3/22

Comment

• Scheduled to take my FAB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We seemed to have gotten side tracked with living arrangements.
                Just my thought but one should look at all aspects of the job and know what they are getting themselves into before taking it.

I had guys from my class that flew for less than 6 months because it wasn't what they thought it would be.

I've also got guys from my class that are still flying after all this time and took a forced move to a new location due to FO closures and still enjoy the job.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                    So from what you have heard and/or experienced, what are the trending pros and cons that either kept them away or on the job still?
                    Leaving? Forced moves to undesired locations when decent FO's are being closed down. Treatment from management still stinks. Lack up upward movement still not there. No 1811 School. Being forced into ground based duties and losing out on per diem. Health issues due to not sleeping or eating correctly.

Staying? Decent money (better than new hires will ever see) due to being in higher pay bands. A lot of folks have too much time on and just are riding out till 20 then moving on to other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                      Who is we...are you more than 1 person?

We as in everyone on this thread that is comparing their living arrangements and who has the furthest drive....easy their killer. No need to get snappy.

Comment

• Good to see we have a chat moderator among us

Comment

• So bitter usmc....all I'm saying is for those of us waiting on news it's just nice to get on here and read the important comments. But hey, that's just me. I can Wade through the other comments to get to the info I'm looking for..have a great day!

Comment

• I'm not bitter , like other guy said people should get every aspect of the job to include living arrangements..just coming on here and constantly asking if anyone has got an offer could be viewed as just as useless information

Comment

• Roger, understood. I get that. I am different I guess as in I will cross that bridge when I get there. For now I just want to know if I am getting an offer. I'm in the military so moving or forced moves or traveling in general doesn't bother me but I can see how those that have never experienced that life style should ask those questions. I'm tracking

Comment

• I'm just looking to pass my upcoming test and hopefully one day get an offer to be FAM. All the info on here has been great and you can never have enough Intel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10177 users online. 460 members and 9717 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X