Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A300!
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have an answer for that. What I can tell you is that at the time, my memory was fuzzy about how many times I tried MJ and looking back, my last use was earlier than 2015. For what it is worth, I will add that I recently took a poly for an Intel position with the DEA and although I did not pass that one either, I openly discussed the Border Patrol poly which included the admissions and I was still able to take the test. I realize I might not succeed, but I am still going to try.

• Levithane
    commented on 's reply
    So what happens when you get investigated, and a source tells your investigator you did smoke weed? Telling you I came across things like this when doing BIs, it can be worked with if you dont remember the exact date or total number of times. However saying you did smoke weed and now you're retracting the statement will cause you issues.
    Last edited by Levithane; 04-19-2021, 03:42 PM.

• CCCSD
    replied
    Was your friend with you for 365 days? Why should they believe them over you?

Leave a comment:

• A300!
    replied
    So I just got an email from the air marshals saying I can't move forward because of a discrepancy. Back in 2016 I took a polygraph for border patrol which didn't go well. During this polygraph particularly in the post test phase I said I might have smoked marijuana in 2015 and this was recorded as an admission. After I got home from the polygraphI realise I haven't smoked marihuana in 2015 after all. When I did the eqip for the air marshals I answered no to the question about drugs in the last 7 years because I was being honest. But because they saw that admission in the border patrol polygraph they felt I was not being honest and sent the email. I can refute this and I plan to get a letter from a friend who I visited back in 2015 who can in fact affirm I didn't smoke at that time. I also plan to compose a response of my own to explain this, but I can't help but wonder what my chances are of succeeding. Any thoughts or additional advice on this?

Leave a comment:

• JordanB
    commented on 's reply
    usmc ummm probably ten days
    It came pretty quickly
    But I did get an email stating I was the first to get to this step.

• USMC86
    commented on 's reply
    How long after you filled out the e-qip did you get the next notification JordanB

• NGPAPP
    commented on 's reply
    Still waiting as well. Might have something to do with the portal maintenance?

• Appdin
    replied
    Anyone still not get their eqip? Im at the 2 week mark since i got the conditional

Leave a comment:

• Forester87
    commented on 's reply
    If FAMS offers offices that are different than the last announcement, I wonder if we can apply for them even if we're already most of the way through the process.

• CUBroncs10
    commented on 's reply
    I saw a current FAM on this forum say that there was another announcement in the Fall and the guy that gave me my CO said that there would be another announcement in the early Summer.

• Swift_Justice301
    replied
    Congrats to everyone who made it! I'm assuming once the academy starts, this thread will die down a bit. I was wondering if there's any word on another hiring push after this one. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• A300!
    replied
    Got the email for the eqip today. The email said to include a copy of the CO which is supposed to have salary info but it does not. I figure I should upload the CO along with the other forms, but why would they say the CO has salary? Did they make a typo?

Leave a comment:

• Forester87
    commented on 's reply
    It's nice that you don't need to worry about dealing with the polygraph portion of the process. Are you going to NJ for the medical?

• JordanB
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I do.

And it took them about a little over a week to send me my EQIP.

So depending when you got the call. I’m sure it’s coming

• Forester87
    commented on 's reply
    Did you have polygraph results that might have transferred over from another DHS agency or something? I haven't even received the eQIP invite to submit my SF-86 yet. Lol

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2614 users online. 125 members and 2489 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X