X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm taking mine on the 25th. I applied for Chicago only being that's where it said where the vacancies were when I applied. Studying tonight and hoping to pass the test and get the process moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone trying for Atlanta like me?

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
            The FAM in charge of the recruiting for the office said everything carries over, and when they call you with an offer, you will have options from both announcements available, if they are available at all
            I wonder how this will work. Especially if we have to wait for interviews for the most recent application to be completed. Doesn't seem possible to have an academy start in June, unless they start going through the January announcement and giving out conditionals to start the rest of the process.

Comment

• I am hoping and thinking they will finish us from the first announcement. So we can do our Medical, Polygraph and Background. Lets be honest that Poly is going to knock a lot of people out of the process, weather they hiding something or not and some from the background. I am sure they last few steps will be quick to have us in the air by the holiday, hopefully. GLGB

Originally posted by G30S View Post
              I wonder how this will work. Especially if we have to wait for interviews for the most recent application to be completed. Doesn't seem possible to have an academy start in June, unless they start going through the January announcement and giving out conditionals to start the rest of the process.

Comment

• Has anyone taken the FAM assessment battery recently or can provide me with some guidance? I have found a decent amount of stuff on the internet but was wondering about something more recent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat1686 View Post
                  Has anyone taken the FAM assessment battery recently or can provide me with some guidance? I have found a decent amount of stuff on the internet but was wondering about something more recent.
                  Go on the dashboard and click on on the FAM assessment battery prep guide link and study that.

Comment

• Honestly I've never seen an agency put out a hiring announcement for a locality and then have a separate announcement for a different locality and then say that the people from the first announcement will have the opportunity to select locations from the second announcement...that's ludicrous and if it is any hint as to how tsa works it might be a sign to stay the heck away from this place

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                      Honestly I've never seen an agency put out a hiring announcement for a locality and then have a separate announcement for a different locality and then say that the people from the first announcement will have the opportunity to select locations from the second announcement...that's ludicrous and if it is any hint as to how tsa works it might be a sign to stay the heck away from this place

lol, if that's the thing that puts your over the edge with TSA just be thankful you aren't a TSO with the agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by invertedPanda View Post
                        lol, if that's the thing that puts your over the edge with TSA just be thankful you aren't a TSO with the agency.
                        It's ok I'm sure plenty of TSOs will be found qualified and hired to be fams anyway

Comment

• I did that already. Wasn't sure if there was anything else out there.

Comment

• If you are really in need of additional material...take a look at the CBP practice exam. I have taken the CBP exam and there are definitely similarities between the two in regards to the FAM practice exam (minus the math section in CBP).

Take note, I took the CBP exam over a year ago so I have no idea what revisions were made since (if any). Good luck!

Comment

It's ok I'm sure plenty of TSOs will be found qualified and hired to be fams anyway

Believe it or not, the TSOs have more of a career path than the fams. There's a couple FSDs that started as screeners.

Comment

that's ludicrous and if it is any hint as to how tsa works it might be a sign to stay the heck away from this place
                                Stay away......

Having worked with them in the past, there is no way in the world would I go back and deal with the cluster f*ck of DHS/TSA. .........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7079 users online. 371 members and 6708 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X