Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I talked with the TSA HR, I was told it carries over. If you want to hear for yourself, give them a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
      ^^^^^ what just happened?! ^^^^^

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
      If you're not familiar with asullivan, well now you are. lol He's a site favorite/regular over on the other forums.
      Your reaction made me laugh

Comment

• Just got an email to go take the computer test for the newest announcement

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
          Just got an email to go take the computer test for the newest announcement

same

Comment

+1

Comment

• The FAM in charge of the recruiting for the office said everything carries over, and when they call you with an offer, you will have options from both announcements available, if they are available at all
              UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
              "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Goodd luck to all!
                Last edited by handsom4life; 04-12-2016, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• I recently applied for the Air Marshall position. I received an email yesterday to take the FAB assessment. Can someone please tell me what the test consist of?

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

As did I.
                      OUT!!

Comment

• I'm testing tomorrow at 2pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                          I recently applied for the Air Marshall position. I received an email yesterday to take the FAB assessment. Can someone please tell me what the test consist of?
                          There's links to the FAB study guide on the job announcement, should be in the email you got, and on the candidate dashboard. Go through it.

I took my FAB within a week of getting the link then heard from the FO within a week after choosing which office to do my interview/PT day. I had it all done within a month. Probably depends on which FO you go through. Mine was very good/quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taz81 View Post
                            I recently applied for the Air Marshall position. I received an email yesterday to take the FAB assessment. Can someone please tell me what the test consist of?
                            Bruh did you even read the thread? The answer is no, because i posted a full page lone post with my after thoughts, a link to the official FAB study guide, and other stuff that will help testers.
                            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• I filled out my application in early March and am taking my written at the end of this month. (Chicago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8630 users online. 338 members and 8292 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X