Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey De Leon
    commented on 's reply
    NYC1175 it came from TSA/FAM stating it was FLETC policy and they would be following it. And would not send out a final offer till I'm fully vaccinated for COVID19 prior to attending FLETC.

Short version yes its become a requirement now and I'm assuming it'll be the same for all other agencies that are sending agents to FLETC. I'm sure DOJ will be doing the same with their academies shortly now that its been FDA approved.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    Did it come from your agency or from FLETC?

• Grey De Leon
    replied
    Just got the email about the mandated COVID vaccine to go to FLETC, and to be vaccinated before accepting a final offer.

Leave a comment:

• Roninjin
    commented on 's reply
    Exbpa340 ,
    Criminal charges applies if you lie and then produced a fake vaccination card. Lying by itself isn't criminal but can be grounds for termination

• Exbpa340
    commented on 's reply
    Just tell them you identify as vaccinated. Seems to work for everything else.

Just kidding.

• Exbpa340
    commented on 's reply
    Getting caught in a lie would make you unemployable in the LE field (Giglio). I think criminal charges would be less likely but who knows at this point.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    I had to get vaccinated to attend FLETC (different agency). Bit the bullet and get vaccinated or find a new job. It's really that simple at this point. If they ask you for vaccination proof, or ask if you are vaccinated and you lie, you're looking at criminal charges...is it really worth it? Get the shot and move on with life.

• Janese062
    replied
    Anybody else unvaccinated being forced to be fully vaccinated to go to training ??? Just trying to catch the air . Are you guys okay with this ???? Are the unvaccinated going to get vaccinated to get to train ??? And how will they be checking your status ? Anybody have anymore information on this please respond

Leave a comment:

• 2september
    commented on 's reply
    How does the fletc pt test work? Is it conducted first week there and if all passing scores no morning remedial pt like other agencies?

• davidjbar
    replied
    Ok cool, good luck and get in shape if you’re not already.

Leave a comment:

• USMC86
    commented on 's reply
    Grey De Leon no idea how many classes this year.

• Oliver102012
    commented on 's reply
    EOD Sept 13th

• Grey De Leon
    commented on 's reply
    USMC86 any idea of how many classes this year? The Sept class full?

• USMC86
    commented on 's reply
    EOD September 13. 1 week at home and then off to NM/NJ the following week.

• davidjbar
    replied
    Those of you that got final offers, what is your academy date?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4154 users online. 227 members and 3927 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X