Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ...........
    Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:03 PM.

    Comment


    • I was told at my interview they are holding a class in June 2016... then more from there.. we shall see! Hopefully those of us that are stuck at referred will get some movement here soon.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by H2oLEO View Post
        Has anyone who applied for the March 1st announcement had a change in status from (met requirements)?
        No. I applied last time in '11. It took exactly 2 months for the check to appear over met requirements. After that though it took off. Passed the panel, killed the PT and then they cancelled the budget. Was told we all needed to reapply...

        Comment


        • Anyone in here processing out of ATL, or had their interview/PT test already?

          Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Pulled the plug today boys. I was told last time I spoke it would make me ineligible to apply for a year, but i am waiting for a call monday to see if that will be the case.

            The gentleman in the office was very helpful, and very accommodating. however i am traveling out of state for a few days, and military drill afterwards, so i cant make the deadline.

            on that note, ALL APPLICANTS from the Newark+Queens announcement MUST complete their field office visit by april 15th. good luck all
            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


            honor first

            Comment


            • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
              Pulled the plug today boys. I was told last time I spoke it would make me ineligible to apply for a year, but i am waiting for a call monday to see if that will be the case.

              The gentleman in the office was very helpful, and very accommodating. however i am traveling out of state for a few days, and military drill afterwards, so i cant make the deadline.

              on that note, ALL APPLICANTS from the Newark+Queens announcement MUST complete their field office visit by april 15th. good luck all
              I'm assuming we will see movement after April 15th then, especially those of us that are seeing a blue star over Referred for Selection.

              Thanks for the update!

              Comment


              • ...........
                Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:03 PM.

                Comment


                • [QUOTE=Eagle_3203;3850779]I'd be pretty pumped up of I were song movement by then. Unfortunately I didn't see this announcement so I was only able to apply for the one in early March. I would have happily worked in Queens since this is where I live. I wonder if it would be possible to transfer at some point in the future.

                  Hey man, if you get CHI or DC and I get NYC I'll gladly switch with you hahaha.

                  In all honesty though (and this is just speculation) I'm guessing if you let someone know, after you pass the interview step of course, you're willing to go to NYC they'll take it into consideration.

                  If it's anything like other gov't agencies I'm guessing they always need people there, and there's always people wanting to get out.

                  Comment


                  • [QUOTE=OHguy;3850810]
                    Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                    I'd be pretty pumped up of I were song movement by then. Unfortunately I didn't see this announcement so I was only able to apply for the one in early March. I would have happily worked in Queens since this is where I live. I wonder if it would be possible to transfer at some point in the future.

                    Hey man, if you get CHI or DC and I get NYC I'll gladly switch with you hahaha.

                    In all honesty though (and this is just speculation) I'm guessing if you let someone know, after you pass the interview step of course, you're willing to go to NYC they'll take it into consideration.

                    If it's anything like other gov't agencies I'm guessing they always need people there, and there's always people wanting to get out.
                    Lol. There's no such thing as "switching."

                    Comment


                    • [QUOTE=Esco;3850947]
                      Originally posted by OHguy View Post

                      Lol. There's no such thing as "switching."
                      I know. Just making a joke.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                        Pulled the plug today boys. I was told last time I spoke it would make me ineligible to apply for a year, but i am waiting for a call monday to see if that will be the case.

                        The gentleman in the office was very helpful, and very accommodating. however i am traveling out of state for a few days, and military drill afterwards, so i cant make the deadline.

                        on that note, ALL APPLICANTS from the Newark+Queens announcement MUST complete their field office visit by april 15th. good luck all
                        That is false as there are still interviews happening in the latter part of April. Everyone has a different "must complete field office visit" date depending on when they were scheduled for the FAB.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                          Pulled the plug today boys. I was told last time I spoke it would make me ineligible to apply for a year, but i am waiting for a call monday to see if that will be the case.

                          The gentleman in the office was very helpful, and very accommodating. however i am traveling out of state for a few days, and military drill afterwards, so i cant make the deadline.

                          on that note, ALL APPLICANTS from the Newark+Queens announcement MUST complete their field office visit by april 15th. good luck all
                          Please let us know if you can reapply within a year as I was in a similar circumstance.

                          Comment


                          • Any movement this week yet?? Still stuck around referred for selection since March 16th

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
                              Any movement this week yet?? Still stuck around referred for selection since March 16th
                              Same here

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bhurley0125 View Post
                                Any movement this week yet?? Still stuck around referred for selection since March 16th
                                Still waiting on my Interview/PT results from the NJ/NY announcement to populate on over to the DC/LA/CHI/ATL announcement.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4857 users online. 238 members and 4619 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X