Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shyn1504 View Post
      Yes and the most recent one also.
      have you received a conditional offer yet?

Comment

• Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
          have you received a conditional offer yet?
          Not yet but I'm hoping really soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
            So many marines on this thread now.
            Capital M on Marines. =-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
              Nice. Which FO are you hoping for since you have so many chances to get a call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm hoping for DC because I already live in the DC area but I'll also take Atlanta, with me being from the south. I would even take Newark but the other locations the wife and I will have to converse over them lol

Comment

• Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by invertedPanda View Post
                  I'm out of the process. I didn't pass the panel interview for the second time in my history of applying with the FAMS. Weird thing is I've passed several panel interviews for local PD's and federal. I know what I did wrong on my interview the first time I applied 5 years ago, but this time I'm at a loss.

Maybe I shouldn't do an interview right before lunch? Maybe I didn't give enough detailed answer? Who knows.

One strange thing is I got no follow up questions, so I don't know how to take that.

I sit in on federal hiring panels for potential new hires so I know what they are looking for and how they grade, so that's the real kick in the ***. I also know that if someone doesn't like you, you aren't going to pass even if you answer correctly.
                  Are you accepting PMs?

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                    Are you accepting PMs?
                    Feel free

Comment

• I also passed everything with a blue star over referred... any info on how long it will take for a decision .. great posts.. I went to the panel on 3/14/16

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                        those ^

also, i wonder if the board interview i schedule with PT will carry over to the new announcement. i know someone said yes to the FAB but the other stuff
                        When I did my test and interview this last month on the 14th the FAMS there stated if we applied for both the queen and DC announcement that it would suffice for both. Hope that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by invertedPanda View Post
                          Feel free
                          I think it's turned off or full. Basically I just wanted to know, do you know when selection decision would be happening, when the expected start date for the academy (is it around June) and I know they can't really discuss how many they plan on hiring, but how many are usually in a class? Thank you.

Comment

I think it's turned off or full. Basically I just wanted to know, do you know when selection decision would be happening, when the expected start date for the academy (is it around June) and I know they can't really discuss how many they plan on hiring, but how many are usually in a class? Thank you.
                            I would be extremely surprised if they were able to get someone processed in under 3 months....

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has anyone who applied for the March 1st announcement had a change in status from (met requirements)?

Comment

They didn't share that information with me. I never got to a position in the process to really ask.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4669 users online. 238 members and 4431 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X