Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdcsquared
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything back yet from the most recent announcement? Everything from the previous announcement is supposed to transfer over but I haven’t had it update in the candidate portal yet.

Leave a comment:

• HiFlyR
    commented on 's reply
    Usually they don’t let you pick. They’ll call you with a location they are offering you. You can take it, leave it, or ask to be considered for another location where you may not get called for.

• dj0111
    replied
    To those who have gone through the process, when do they allow you to pick your duty location?

Leave a comment:

• smokeybear83
    commented on 's reply
    It would make sense to redo it since it’s possible to become lazy since the last time, but who knows!

• MP08
    commented on 's reply
    Yea that’s exactly what happened to me. I’m not against doing the PT portion again but it’s not all that clear if I have to.

• MP08
    replied
    Originally posted by lunatico86 View Post
    Anyone Has the PT standards?
    There really are no PT standards it’s pass or fail. It’s up to the administrator. I got a buddy who’s an air Marshall he said he’s seen people who run a 11-12 minute mile and a half and fail cuz they were doggin it. But a guy who ran a 17 min passed cuz he gave “maximum effort”

Leave a comment:

• hopefulfedle
    commented on 's reply
    This is all I could find. https://www.tsatestprep.com/famtp-ph...ng-assessment/

• lunatico86
    replied
    Anyone Has the PT standards?

Leave a comment:

• smokeybear83
    commented on 's reply
    After the interview/PT did you get an email saying you passed and that hiring decisions would be made? That’s what happened with me, I just wasn’t selected to move forward after that point. It sounds like we will just pick up from that point but does that mean our PT scores carry over or do we take that test again? The wording only specified the written test and the interview, so I’m not 100%.

Either way, all 20 field offices are listed on the announcement and they extended the deadline to apply by 1 week so it should be a big hiring.

• MP08
    replied
    So I applied last go round I actually passed everything up to the physical test. Then outta nowhere my application was “stopped”. Did that happen to anyone else? And by the sounds of it because it’s within a year I don’t have to retake anything I just pick up where I left off? Does that sound accurate?

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    It’s in the email.

Leave a comment:

• nyrfan91
    replied
    Anyone have info for PT test

Leave a comment:

• DocHolidayFan
    replied
    Just applied today, but I'm guessing that I missed the cut off point, but fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Grey De Leon
    commented on 's reply
    calbraz all the answer to your question is in the email you'll get. And yes the med/poly are on the same day.

• calbraz
    commented on 's reply
    What is the PT test comprised of? What type of questions were asking in the interview (situational, STAR, etc.)? Was the medical and polygraph the same day?
    Last edited by calbraz; 09-23-2021, 04:05 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4177 users online. 235 members and 3942 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X