Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
    Treadmill at a 1% incline
    That's SSI. Your in trouble now. Smh. Just kidding though. Be careful passing out minute details.
    Last edited by Esco; 03-29-2016, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
      That's SSI. Your in trouble now. Smh. Just kidding though. Be careful passing out minute details.
      I'd remind candidates about the Non-Disclosure they should have signed. Management is watching this place.

Comment

Just checking in with everyone, anyone moved past the "star" over refered for selection to "conditional offer" yet?
        Nope. I still have a blue star over "referred for selection"

Hopefully that changes soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ignignokt373 View Post
          I'd remind candidates about the Non-Disclosure they should have signed. Management is watching this place.
          That's not ssi... It's in the preparation guide and it also shows what your times need to be for poor-excellent on each event

Comment

That's not ssi... It's in the preparation guide and it also shows what your times need to be for poor-excellent on each event
            Doesn't matter. DHS/TSA will invent/assign SSI to anything they feel like it and go after them after the fact. Just ask Robert MacLean.

InTheAirCop guesstimated on how many bodies they were going to hire and got jammed up and lost his gig. That info is still listed on this website somewhere.

They also SSI'd FO location, training, weapons used, training facilities, etc..... even after they published it on their own web site for the world to see.

Once again, those of you that do get hired are going to be shocked when you start seeing some of the antics management does.
            Last edited by ignignokt373; 03-29-2016, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Doesn't matter. DHS/TSA will invent/assign SSI to anything they feel like it.

InTheAirCop guesstimated on how many bodies they were going to hire and got jammed up and lost his gig.

They also SSI'd FO location, training, weapons used, training facilities, etc..... even after they published it on their own web site.

Once again, those of you that do get hired are going to be shocked when you start seeing some of the antics management does.

Right on my friend, thanks for the input, not here to argue with anyone... Was just saving time for the gentleman who asked from having to go through the prep guide... I assumed that was the point of the forum...
              Last edited by That1guy81; 03-29-2016, 11:45 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

I assumed that was the point of the forum...
                It is. Just tossing it out there as a reminder/warning that FAMS are a whole different agency then other FLEOs and do some crazy, stupid, silly, crap.

A simple google search of the two names I posted should show that.

Comment

Doesn't matter. DHS/TSA will invent/assign SSI to anything they feel like it and go after them after the fact. Just ask Robert MacLean.

InTheAirCop guesstimated on how many bodies they were going to hire and got jammed up and lost his gig. That info is still listed on this website somewhere.

They also SSI'd FO location, training, weapons used, training facilities, etc..... even after they published it on their own web site for the world to see.

On this same topic, for those of you who do get hired, ensure that you have FLEOA & Professional Liability Insurance coverage continuously IMMEDIATELY upon graduation. This is not an agency that will have your back if you end up on the news in an ambiguous situation. You should be able to find that information out through talking to guys in your office or academy instructors near graduation, but if that is not the case you can PM me and I'll get you the contact information you need to get you started.
                  Last edited by jb2257; 03-30-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                      Gentlemen,

For those of you who applied during Dec/Jan, how far along are you and how long did it take to get there. I was reading some old locked forums and saw that potential FAM's were waiting like 8 months to a year to get in the door. I hope it doesn't take that long for us. I applied during the beginning of March. Also, If anyone knows, when was the last hiring before the Dec/Jan announcement, and did they already make it through to final offers?
                      8 months to a year is lightning fast for the federal government just so you know...

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Gentlemen,

For those of you who applied during Dec/Jan, how far along are you and how long did it take to get there. I was reading some old locked forums and saw that potential FAM's were waiting like 8 months to a year to get in the door. I hope it doesn't take that long for us. I applied during the beginning of March. Also, If anyone knows, when was the last hiring before the Dec/Jan announcement, and did they already make it through to final offers?
                          haha, if it was 8 months to a year it would be awesome. A lot of agencies take way more time than that.

Comment

• Well I hope we start hearing something soon, next week will be a month since I did the interview, PT test, etc.

Comment

Comment

Did you apply for the Dec/Jan announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yes and the most recent one also.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4778 users online. 246 members and 4532 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X