300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
    I can't seem to find it. Every time I keep finding myself back on this thread. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://forums.officer.com/t141728/

Comment

Do you think Chicago or LA is worth it? Does each location have its own area of responsibility or do they go everywhere?
      No one who knows is going to talk about where each office goes to. Some of it is the same, some of it is different for each office.

Comment

• A new week starting up! Let's hope we start getting some Conditional Offers to post about!

As for the Physical Test, I have heard the same. Do not show up out of shape but at the same time, more emphasis is placed on the interview. That does not mean crush the interviews and then get all poor scores on each event, though who knows. Personally I got around 20 pull-ups, 50 push-ups, 55 sit-ups, and 11:30 for the run or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by G30S View Post
          A new week starting up! Let's hope we start getting some Conditional Offers to post about!

As for the Physical Test, I have heard the same. Do not show up out of shape but at the same time, more emphasis is placed on the interview. That does not mean crush the interviews and then get all poor scores on each event, though who knows. Personally I got around 20 pull-ups, 50 push-ups, 55 sit-ups, and 11:30 for the run or so.
          20 pulls ups, nice job man, i am just a fat powerlifter.

Comment

• How is everyone getting interviews etc??. They haven't even graded my paperwork yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
              How is everyone getting interviews etc??. They haven't even graded my paperwork yet..
              Because its the federal govt

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
                How is everyone getting interviews etc??. They haven't even graded my paperwork yet..
                Did you apply for the NY/NJ posting?

Comment

Ok. I'm assuming LA doesn't fly to Europe often.
                  LA Field Office: Think South America/Pacific Regions.

As for duties, I still work for the USG and don't feel like having DHS/TSA/FAMs breathing down my neck as they consider stuff like that SSI (which isn't even a real classification) but it is what it is as they have fired folks for internet chats, including a former FAM that use to post on here.

Also, beware of what you post on here. FAMs HQ does watch this board all the time and will go after you if they think you post something SSI or bad about the agency. Google "InTheAirCop" and see what that poor bastard is dealing with now days.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I can't imagine flying from LA to Europe on a regular basis.
                      Even though you are based out of LA, you will travel the world.

You might do a LAX to JFK (or EWR), overnight there, then go from one of those to LHR or elsewhere in Europe. You will get some rest time and then head back to the US on a straight shot to LA or maybe an East Coast City, have your time off, then do several shorter legs back to LA.

Trying to be as vague as possible but giving you the idea of what you could be flying when you fly internationals.

Comment

• Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Btw, I read up on INTHEAIRCOP... Tough break for him
                          Joe got f'd hard and didn't even get a reach around. His FO (Miami) was horrible they way management treated people. Another reason I cut and ran.

Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                          Did you apply to any FO's awaiting notice?*** never mind. I see your already 1811. Nice
                          I was a local LEO when I got picked up. I left and went to a OIG and have since moved onto another one.

Comment

• Just checking in with everyone, anyone moved past the "star" over refered for selection to "conditional offer" yet?

Comment

• if you dont mind me asking was the running on a treadmill or on a track?

Comment

• Treadmill at a 1% incline

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10261 users online. 466 members and 9795 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X