300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G30S View Post
    I did the civilian announcement, and completed the interview portion. For you where is your blue star? Is it over "Met Requirements"
    Referred for selection

Comment

• Originally posted by maddycurls View Post
      Hey! I have an interview scheduled for next week for the NY/NJ Veteran annoucement.
      Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
        I am pending an interview..... any insight on to what questions to prepare for and how day went... thanks
        Sorry brother, signed a non disclosure agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by esoj37 View Post
          Referred for selection
          Oh okay, then you are at the same stage as I am.

Comment

• [QUOTE=maddycurls;3847415]
            Originally posted by G30S View Post
            Signed a non-disclosure so you probably won't get any insight into how the interviews went. But in terms of day I can say I did two interviews, fingerprints were collected, and performed the physical assessment.

Did you recieve a conditional offer?

No right now I am at the "Referred for Selection" stage. Hopefully soon I'll hear about a conditional offer!

Comment

Referred for selection

hey i have a curious inquiry... how many pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and what was your run time if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                hey i have a curious inquiry... how many pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and what was your run time if you don't mind me asking?
                7 pull ups, 50 push ups, 42 sit ups, and 1240 run time. Nothing spectacular, I believe my scores range from poor to fair. I think I could of have done better, but did not enough carbs, or drank enough water the day before, I was too concerned with the interviews.

Comment

• I think as long as someone completes the physical assessment the scores don't matter until the selection decision, even then I wonder how much of an impact the physical assessment has on selection.

Comment

• Hi All:

First time poster long time follower. Passed my interviews/PT a few weeks ago and was "referred for selection".

Regarding the PT. It's pretty much what everyone has said on here. Do your best, but you certainly can't slack on it. It does play a part in your referral. During my SAC interview he actually went over my scores with me. I think my scores were in the good to excellent for each category. I was told they are looking for people with a mix of good background and good fitness. You don't have to be a superstar on the fit test to pass the day.

I found the panel interview to be the most difficult part, and did see some people get walked out for not passing it.

Comment

7 pull ups, 50 push ups, 42 sit ups, and 1240 run time. Nothing spectacular, I believe my scores range from poor to fair. I think I could of have done better, but did not enough carbs, or drank enough water the day before, I was too concerned with the interviews.
                      hey esoj37!! i sent you a private message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                        Do you think Chicago or LA is worth it? Does each location have its own area of responsibility or do they go everywhere?
                        There is no area of responsibility in the FAMS. You don't cover regions, you cover where your local airport flies to, even if it overlaps with other offices.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
                            Ok. I'm assuming LA doesn't fly to Europe often. I was just curious.

I'm eager to get this process moving. Do any of you ladies and gents know anyone currently working as an FAM? What sort of things have they shared with you? I know there is give and take in most jobs. It would be interesting to hear more about it from those who are currently and formerly on board though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            There is an old thread for FAMS that got locked out last year. Look it up, think it was about 100 pages long with a lot of info.

Comment

Comment

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9072 users online. 358 members and 8714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X