300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by venum444 View Post
    has anyone from the us citizen announcement in Newark and Queens had any movement yet in the process?
    Yes on to the interview and PTA

Comment

• Damn I still have a blue star under "met application requirements". Applied on 1/11

Comment

• Originally posted by venum444 View Post
        has anyone from the us citizen announcement in Newark and Queens had any movement yet in the process?
        yes i have my panel interview in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
          yes i have my panel interview in 2 weeks.
          Bummer, was hoping all the interviews would be done for that announcement by this week, so we can find out if a conditional offer will be extended and get on the ball with backgrounds... Guess it's a waiting game at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by That1guy81 View Post
            Bummer, was hoping all the interviews would be done for that announcement by this week, so we can find out if a conditional offer will be extended and get on the ball with backgrounds... Guess it's a waiting game at this point
            from what the rumor mill is spilling out.... this announcement's hiring process is moving relatively quickly and there is an anticipated academy this summer. lets hope we make it that far...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203 View Post
              Does anyone know the feasibility of finishing an undergrad degree while working for the FAMS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You'll have plenty of time to get multiple degrees if you choose,, especially if you go online. I know flyers they have gotten BA's, MA's and PHDs whole flying.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Do you know if it's possible to go to school on campus? For instance, might a schedule be able to be worked around?

HELL NAW!!! Work around your schedule? Not possible playa.. Maybe if you get a GBA after 3 years or so, but besides that fly fly fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle_3203
                    For instance, might a schedule be able to be worked around?
                    LOL.... No way. No way in the world.

Your job I to fly, fly, fly, then fly some more.

As ESO stated, there are a ton of folks that have done the online route to get degrees and advanced degrees. But there is no way in the world will you be allowed to attend class on a regular basis based on your schedule.

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know what the ratio to away on duty vs at home off duty time is like? Not that it will change much in my decision but I'd like to know just to have an idea.

From the looks of it, most of you are shooting for the Queens, Newark positions. Has anyone else applied to the VA, IL, CA, or GA offices?

I applied for the LAX location but I still have a blue star over my Met Requirements portion on the dashboard. I called the TSA helpdesk and they pretty much were no help at all, they know as much as you do.

Did someone already get interviews from the latest FAM poating or was that from way before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas View Post
                          I applied for the LAX location but I still have a blue star over my Met Requirements portion on the dashboard. I called the TSA helpdesk and they pretty much were no help at all, they know as much as you do.

Did someone already get interviews from the latest FAM poating or was that from way before?

When did you apply? and it usually takes about a month and a half until you get a check with an invite to apply to the battery test.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTroopDevilDog View Post
                            When did you apply? and it usually takes about a month and a half until you get a check with an invite to apply to the battery test.
                            I applied earlier this month...I see, well then I'm just jumping the gun then. Saw some posts about getting interviews and tests I just thought that it came from the most recent opening. Thanks.

Comment

• I have applied for the ATL posting. Hoping to go there since I live in Alabama. Still got a star for the "meets requirments".

Comment

Last edited by Eagle_3203; 08-02-2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11408 users online. 394 members and 11014 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X