Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Bliskin; 03-29-2016, 05:04 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
      You can easily fail ACY if your targeted. The grading is all objective during mission training, just be in shape and keep your mouth shut...
      Exactly my point. Must be a current or former FAM. Don't get all giddy because you were hired with less than stellar PT. You will be evaluated daily at the academy and targeted if you make yourself one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DaShwstoppahbk View Post
        Exactly my point. Must be a current or former FAM. Don't get all giddy because you were hired with less than stellar PT. You will be evaluated daily at the academy and targeted if you make yourself one.
        Former FAM playa,, I left 3 years ago for another agency.

        Comment


        • Passed the Field Assessment. Now I wait for a phone call/email hopefully giving me a conditional offer!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by G30S View Post
            Passed the Field Assessment. Now I wait for a phone call/email hopefully giving me a conditional offer!
            Congrats!

            Comment


            • .............................................
              Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 08:50 PM.

              Comment


              • was the running on a track or on a treadmill?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                  For those of you who have had the FO visit, approximately how long did it take?
                  I was there for around 4 hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by G30S View Post
                    I was there for around 4 hours.
                    Same here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                      was the running on a track or on a treadmill?
                      I think it depends on the weather, but most likely it will be on the treadmill.

                      Comment


                      • Haven't posted on here in awhile but I have my panel interview and PTA scheduled for tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else!

                        Comment


                        • I got scheduled for the PT/interview but I'm currently attending a police academy. I managed to schedule the interview on the day I'm off from the academy. The question is if I go to the interview could FAMS contact the academy. In turn they contact my local PD and next thing I know I'm out any job. I do want to go federal and being a local is a great opportunity but I feel like FAMS is something I rather be in

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by portnj View Post
                            I got scheduled for the PT/interview but I'm currently attending a police academy. I managed to schedule the interview on the day I'm off from the academy. The question is if I go to the interview could FAMS contact the academy. In turn they contact my local PD and next thing I know I'm out any job. I do want to go federal and being a local is a great opportunity but I feel like FAMS is something I rather be in
                            The field office will eventually check your references before you hit the background phase. IMO, stay local get some years of experience under your belt then apply for federal jobs.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by portnj View Post
                              I feel like FAMS is something I rather be in
                              To sit on an airplane and do nothing?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ignignokt373 View Post
                                To sit on an airplane and do nothing?
                                You will fly a ton probably you're whole career, there is almost a zero % career path, but you will see the world. If your ok with that, go for it. It's a really cool gig.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5985 users online. 252 members and 5733 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X