300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plumber View Post
    Thanks battlewagon, I did see it says credit check at pre employment background check but I read on another site that they will run your credit before even taking the FAB. Thanks again.
    Yeah i reread my post and i didnt mean to sound like a dick, but yeah stick to what the dashboard says, since it is obviously the most up to date
    Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
    Could be old info from that site. Back in 2011 they ran my credit info before taking the test. But this time looks like it comes later.
    damn that's crazy, what a resource waster running credit and utilizing all the time of OPM 1810s or FAMS to do that, instead of waiting until further in the hiring process.
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Anybody can give some insight on how they answered the critical thinking part on the FAB... not looking for questions per se... just trying to pass this exam so I can move onto the next step

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironman4lyfe View Post
        Anybody can give some insight on how they answered the critical thinking part on the FAB... not looking for questions per se... just trying to pass this exam so I can move onto the next step
        Ironman. It's not hard brother/sister. Read the directions, answer based on what you read.

Comment

• Thanks guys

Comment

• I applied to the DC office..... How long before I know if I'm eligible to take the test?

Comment

• I got a blue Starr over referred for selection. What does that mea ?

Comment

• I hate to sound like a jerk on forums but guys, come on. Use your head a little. The announcement for the 4 other locations hasn't even closed yet so don't expect much until at the VERY least the day after. I would venture to say that would be the luckiest you get all year. And it also doesn't take too much effort at all to do a little searching around on the dashboard to figure out where you stand in the process and what each symbol/step entails. Try to do as much "investigating" on your own before asking around on here for stuff that can easily be found. We're applying to a federal law enforcement job, step it up a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccortez6682 View Post
                  I got a blue Starr over referred for selection. What does that mea ?
                  There's a Legend Key in the box below for each symbol, that can give you further information.

Comment

• Originally posted by jezzolo View Post
                    I applied to the DC office..... How long before I know if I'm eligible to take the test?
                    If I am not mistaking the DC FO is not hiring. I think you mean where you can take Physical and Interview. The only locations at this time are NY,NJ,CA,VA,IL and GA. I think they allow you to complete the physical and both interview at the nearest FO. And to answer your 2nd question I was contacted the next day, after I chose my FO for my assessment. But everything is in the email. GL & GB

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                      If I am not mistaking the DC FO is not hiring. I think you mean where you can take Physical and Interview. The only locations at this time are NY,NJ,CA,VA,IL and GA. I think they allow you to complete the physical and both interview at the nearest FO. And to answer your 2nd question I was contacted the next day, after I chose my FO for my assessment. But everything is in the email. GL & GB
                      VA is The DC office, suburban DC.

Comment

• I don't think people realize WFO stands for Washington Field Office

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ston View Post
                          I hate to sound like a jerk on forums but guys, come on. Use your head a little. The announcement for the 4 other locations hasn't even closed yet so don't expect much until at the VERY least the day after. I would venture to say that would be the luckiest you get all year. And it also doesn't take too much effort at all to do a little searching around on the dashboard to figure out where you stand in the process and what each symbol/step entails. Try to do as much "investigating" on your own before asking around on here for stuff that can easily be found. We're applying to a federal law enforcement job, step it up a little.
                          It's a good thing air marshals primary role isn't investigatory in nature otherwise based on this crop of questions the nations airways would be totally screwed lol. Just bustin chops. Great points though! I think your thread could apply to ALL job vacancy threads. I know I for one have been lazy from time to time and re-asked a question that has been answered a billion times already instead of doing my own due diligence.

If anyone starts asking if Air Marshals get take home cars like on a previous thread you may hear the thud of me beating my head against a wall repeatedly

Comment

• Take home cessnas right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                              Take home cessnas right?

Thats why I applied.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccortez6682 View Post
                                I got a blue Starr over referred for selection. What does that mea ?
                                That means you were well behaved for the day.
                                OUT!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7758 users online. 347 members and 7411 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X