300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
    This might seem like a dumb question, but for those who took the electronic test, did you wear business attire or casual wear?

It's technically a part of the interview process, but I don't know if it's required or not.
    I saw guy with sandals and it was 30 degrees that day.

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Civilian back in November

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
          This isn't going to answer your question, so I do apologize; did you apply to the fed/vet announcement or the civilian one?
          I applied to the NJ/NY Civilian posting back in November I believe.

Anyone know if I should reapply to the new opening if I would rather work out of Chantilly, VA (Dulles) rather than NY/NJ?
          Last edited by Gamecock92; 03-01-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Got my app turned in. Anyone know how long it takes before you are informed you met the requirements? Also, what does the P.T. test consist of?

Comment

• Anyone know if other spots will open up in other offices? Philly would of been ideal but highly unlikely lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamecock92 View Post
                  I applied to the NJ/NY Civilian posting back in November I believe.

Anyone know if I should reapply to the new opening if I would rather work out of Chantilly, VA (Dulles) rather than NY/NJ?
                  Yes, each announcement is separate from each other so if you wanna be considered for certain locations, you have to apply to that specific announcement.

Originally posted by H2oLEO View Post
                  Got my app turned in. Anyone know how long it takes before you are informed you met the requirements? Also, what does the P.T. test consist of?
                  I applied to the open announcement on 01/11 and received assessment scheduling today, 03/01. PT test consists of pull ups/chin-ups in 1 min, sit ups in 1 min, push ups in 1 min, and 1.5 mile run.

Once again, does anyone know how soon after passing the assessment can one schedule the FO visit? Specifically how close is the closest date after taking the test to visiting the FO.

Comment

• Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by H2oLEO View Post
                      Got my app turned in. Anyone know how long it takes before you are informed you met the requirements? Also, what does the P.T. test consist of?
                      I applied to the opening in January (civilian) and am still waiting for my test date. Others have received theirs in the past day or two, so there is no particular rhyme or reason with timelines

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamecock92 View Post

Re-Apply......

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                          There was a posting on November?
                          Yes. For NJ and NYC areas only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post
                            These are great locations.
                            Actually very surprised they came open due to other FO's being closed and folks moving to them.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              Actually very surprised they came open due to other FO's being closed and folks moving to them.....
                              Very good offices yes, I would guess the majority will goto WFO, but a few lucky folks will get to Atl, Chi, and LA.

If you want Atl, Chi or LA you'll have to be as lucky as you are skilled.

Comment

• FAB scheduled!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7032 users online. 358 members and 6674 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X