Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Applied to new posting, waiting for the email from previous announcement. Status from that announcement still shows a star (in progress) under 'met application requirements'.
    Last edited by ifaynshteyn; 03-01-2016, 02:51 AM.

    Comment


    • NEW ANNOUNCMENT OUT.... ALL US CITIZENS.

      -Chicago, DC, LA, and Atlanta....

      FIRST 10,000 APPLICANTS or MARCH 8.

      1801 Series on USAJOBS. (I can't post the link due to computer issues)

      Comment


      • ..................
        Last edited by trdbeast; 12-30-2016, 05:43 PM.

        Comment


        • https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/431158200/


          Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Thanks..... my GOV compute is being silly today and won't let me cut/paste.....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
              Applied to new posting, waiting for the email from previous announcement. Status from that announcement still shows a star (in progress) under 'met application requirements'.
              Same here.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by harrig104 View Post
                Same here.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Good to know I'm not missing something. Hurry up and wait eh.

                Comment


                • Are any of you applying to the new announcement that applied to the previous civilian one?

                  Comment


                  • I don't see the posting for Queens/Newark anyone, is that closed already?

                    If not, can someone link it?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Coolguybad View Post
                      I don't see the posting for Queens/Newark anyone, is that closed already?

                      If not, can someone link it?
                      Yes that should be closed already. Since the 19th of Jan.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Coolguybad View Post
                        I don't see the posting for Queens/Newark anyone, is that closed already?

                        If not, can someone link it?
                        Yep
                        OUT!!

                        Comment


                        • Whoops, thanks guys, sorry about the confusion. Misread one of the newer posts.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BradHP View Post
                            New posting just went up: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/431158200/

                            DUTY LOCATIONS:

                            Many vacancies in the following location(s):
                            El Segundo, CA View Map
                            College Park, GA View Map
                            Chicago, IL View Map
                            Chantilly, VA View Map


                            WHO MAY APPLY:

                            Open to all U.S. Citizens
                            So I still haven't received my invite after passing the test, and I took that about a week after the queens announcement closed. If I apply to the new announcement will I have to take the FAB again? The new locations are a game changer for me.
                            UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                            "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"


                            honor first

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
                              So I still haven't received my invite after passing the test, and I took that about a week after the queens announcement closed. If I apply to the new announcement will I have to take the FAB again? The new locations are a game changer for me.
                              These are great locations.
                              OUT!!

                              Comment


                              • Passed the FO visit ,good luck to all

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11785 users online. 443 members and 11342 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X