300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlb30 View Post
    I have been preparing I was just wondering how much time you have from the field office selection to actually going to the field office
    In my case. I chose my field office as soon as I got my computer results. I was called the next day to schedule my FO, but somehow I missed the call. I was sent an email the next week to call back. I was asked if I wanted to come in the end of that same week, I decide to do it the following week. So yeah it going really fast.

Comment

• Wanted to schedule me for this Thursday, but ended up scheduling for next week.

Comment

• Finished the test and was barely in my car when I got the notification email stating that I passed. There were multiple locations to choose from to select for the next step. Thankfully one is within driving distance for me. Hopefully that is what I get set up with when they call.

Comment

• Originally posted by invertedPanda View Post
          Finished the test and was barely in my car when I got the notification email stating that I passed. There were multiple locations to choose from to select for the next step. Thankfully one is within driving distance for me. Hopefully that is what I get set up with when they call.
          Congratulations!!
          OUT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by invertedPanda View Post
            Finished the test and was barely in my car when I got the notification email stating that I passed. There were multiple locations to choose from to select for the next step. Thankfully one is within driving distance for me. Hopefully that is what I get set up with when they call.
            You play your cards right, you'll be flying maybe by the holidays.

Comment

• Hi all,

Just wanted to say hey and maybe ask a few questions. I just scheduled my FAB for this Saturday. It seems like a lot of people are saying the the application process flies by. Can someone tell me what the Physical Training Assessment (PTA) consists of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamecock92 View Post
                Hi all,

Just wanted to say hey and maybe ask a few questions. I just scheduled my FAB for this Saturday. It seems like a lot of people are saying the the application process flies by. Can someone tell me what the Physical Training Assessment (PTA) consists of?
                This isn't going to answer your question, so I do apologize; did you apply to the fed/vet announcement or the civilian one?

Comment

• New posting just went up: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/431158200/

DUTY LOCATIONS:

Many vacancies in the following location(s):
                  El Segundo, CA View Map
                  College Park, GA View Map
                  Chicago, IL View Map
                  Chantilly, VA View Map

WHO MAY APPLY:

Open to all U.S. Citizens

Comment

• New announcement just opened. US citizens with four locations, Chicago, DC, Atlanta, and Los Angeles

Comment

• Just received an email to schedule the FAB from the civilian announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
                        Just received an email to schedule the FAB from the civilian announcement.
                        For which posting location?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post
                          For which posting location?
                          Posting Location = Duty Location? For the Queens/Newark posting

Comment

• Also just received invitation for the assessment from the Queens/Newark posting for all US citizens while submitting my app for the newest posting.

Comment

Last edited by BP3; 07-28-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Bliskin; 03-29-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6982 users online. 345 members and 6637 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X