300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by venum444 View Post
    Have people from the all us citizens announcement heard anything yet?
    Nope. Crickets

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
      Nope. Crickets
      i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt even acknowledge the US citizen announcements until they are nearly done with the other announcement
      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
        i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt even acknowledge the US citizen announcements until they are nearly done with the other announcement
        Unfortunately that sounds about right. Same happened with the 2014 DEA 1811 announcement im still in the running for. Been waiting since 2014 and they just rebooted testing teo months ago for feds/vets.

Comment

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
          I didnt want to be the one to say it. Just waiting on my FO ,visit.
          Last edited by handsom4life; 02-21-2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Heard the chicago field office will have openings in March......internally tho

Comment

• Originally posted by mlb30 View Post
              Heard the chicago field office will have openings in March......internally tho
              Most Likely a VLT. Which aren't openings rather transfers.
              Last edited by UCLA1998; 02-22-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Or strictly for tsa employees who knows tho

Comment

• For those who pass the computer test listen out for your phone in a few short days. To schedule your field office visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by handsom4life View Post
                    For those who pass the computer test listen out for your phone in a few short days. To schedule your field office visit.
                    Yeah, got the call earlier today.

Comment

For those who pass the computer test listen out for your phone in a few short days. To schedule your field office visit.
                      field office visit. Is that when you take the fitness test also? how far out do you have to prepare for the fitness test

Comment

field office visit. Is that when you take the fitness test also? how far out do you have to prepare for the fitness test
                        Yes PTA ,panel intetview, SAC intetview first get prints and picture, if you pass the first 2, to be honest you should have prepared when you applied, this hiring will be fast . Maybe you can push back your FO visit a week or two to better prepare your self. GL GB

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowtrain View Post
                          Yeah, got the call earlier today.
                          how soon after your field office selection on the dashboard?
                          UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                          "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

Yes PTA ,panel intetview, SAC intetview first get prints and picture, if you pass the first 2, to be honest you should have prepared when you applied, this hiring will be fast . Maybe you can push back your FO visit a week or two to better prepare your self. GL GB
                            I have been preparing I was just wondering how much time you have from the field office selection to actually going to the field office

Comment

I have been preparing I was just wondering how much time you have from the field office selection to actually going to the field office

If your lucky 5-7 months.

Comment

Heard the chicago field office will have openings in March......internally tho
                                Chicago is being back-filled from the closing offices. I know that for a fact......

Most of those slots should already be filled.......or very close to being filled.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10031 users online. 503 members and 9528 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X