300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by battlewagon View Post
    i have to decide to pull the plug or go ahead by tomorrow or friday. my email to schedule the interview, etc said it must be done before the 20th. if it wasnt so far away and would cost a fair amount of money in travel and leave, i would do it no questions asked just to see where it lead. im thinking no, but we shall see

Does that mean the only options for the interview are Newark/New York or are you just located a long ways from the nearest field office?

Comment

• Originally posted by CarGoNV View Post
      Does that mean the only options for the interview are Newark/New York or are you just located a long ways from the nearest field office?
      no pretty much every FAMS office was there. just a long ways for me to nearest
      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
        I'll keep this simple. Some of the information he posted is at best misleading if not flat out erroneous. I'm not going to go into specifics or details. If you can't look at the post and figure out what I'm referring to, then you don't need to know.
        What. The part about you being right..?
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• So... Turns out jb2257 isn't a FAM anymore, so... Take his "advice" with a grain of salt folks.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            So... Turns out jb2257 isn't a FAM anymore, so... Take his "advice" with a grain of salt folks.
            I'm not s FAM any more either, but I still get quality info from my people still there. Plus the fact, that they haven't changed anything about the hiring practices. I'm sure JB is the same. I stayed 5 years.

Comment

• I'm sure anyone that has been a FAM or personally knows a FAM can give some quality input to the forum. My father has been a FAM since 2002 and not even he can tell you exactly what the agency is doing at all times, especially for hiring purposes. So really, I don't care if you were a FAM for half a second, thanks for contributing to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by harrig104 View Post
                I'm sure anyone that has been a FAM or personally knows a FAM can give some quality input to the forum. My father has been a FAM since 2002 and not even he can tell you exactly what the agency is doing at all times, especially for hiring purposes. So really, I don't care if you were a FAM for half a second, thanks for contributing to the forum.

Uhhhhhh ok. You'll fit right in. Trust me. NY figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                  Anyone from the Non-Fed/Non-Vet announcement see a status update or testing date? Under TSAJobs it says my Qualifications are still under review.
                  Mine still says application received. Nothing else.
                  CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                  02/28/14-TSL Received
                  03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                  07/01/14-VBT/SI
                  07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                  07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by Esco View Post
                    Uhhhhhh ok. You'll fit right in. Trust me. NY figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by harrig104 View Post
                      I'm sure anyone that has been a FAM or personally knows a FAM can give some quality input to the forum. My father has been a FAM since 2002 and not even he can tell you exactly what the agency is doing at all times, especially for hiring purposes. So really, I don't care if you were a FAM for half a second, thanks for contributing to the forum.

Your "know it all" attitude will help you in NYFO. smh...

Comment

• Originally posted by UCLA1998 View Post
                        Your "know it all" attitude will help you in NYFO. smh...
                        Hmm. I was pretty simply thanking those who have experience in the agency giving us information about the agency. Not sure how that was processed as thinking I know everything about the agency.

Comment

• Took the FAB today and saw there were about 10 others also taking it.
                          Moving onto the next step for this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
                            Mine still says application received. Nothing else.
                            Same here.

Comment

• Decided I wasn't going to go through with the process. Was scheduled for the FAB today but didn't take it. Good luck to everyone else.

Comment

• Have people from the all us citizens announcement heard anything yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9678 users online. 497 members and 9181 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X