300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
    Any idea when or if they'll open this position up to civilians? Or did I just miss it? =/
    Yup...you just missed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GoELoH View Post
      Yup...you just missed it!

Beep. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
        Beep. lol
        I believe in another thread someone said to keep an eye out in March for something. So probably more locations. Don't get too discouraged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Etoolqual View Post
          I believe in another thread someone said to keep an eye out in March for something. So probably more locations. Don't get too discouraged.

Seems like the Feds are starting to hire by region or district now instead of a nationwide announcement. I know the U.S Marshals are starting to hire by district right now... Anyone for Puerto Rico? Haha... Maybe other agencies will do the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by harrig104 View Post
            Seems like the Feds are starting to hire by region or district now instead of a nationwide announcement. I know the U.S Marshals are starting to hire by district right now... Anyone for Puerto Rico? Haha... Maybe other agencies will do the same?

I think that was only because of a severe need for that district. I doubt the other announcements will be that way.

Comment

• Anyone from the Non-Fed/Non-Vet announcement see a status update or testing date? Under TSAJobs it says my Qualifications are still under review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
                I think that was only because of a severe need for that district. I doubt the other announcements will be that way.
                Their website specifically says, "The United States Marshals Service plans to post separate announcements for multiple areas in the coming months".

But yes they are filling those districts that are understaffed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifaynshteyn View Post
                  Anyone from the Non-Fed/Non-Vet announcement see a status update or testing date? Under TSAJobs it says my Qualifications are still under review.
                  Nope, nothing yet.

Comment

• Same as harrig104

Comment

Their website specifically says, "The United States Marshals Service plans to post separate announcements for multiple areas in the coming months".

But yes they are filling those districts that are understaffed.

The USMS and the Federal Air Marshal Service are two separate departments.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ston View Post
                        The USMS and the Federal Air Marshal Service are two separate departments.
                        Yes I am aware of that. Just noting that the two agencies have been hiring by district/field office rather than a nationwide announcement.

Comment

Yes I am aware of that. Just noting that the two agencies have been hiring by district/field office rather than a nationwide announcement.

Right, but the USMS announcement is not reflective of the FAMS. Although they (FAMS) will more than likely hire out of the East coast areas.

Comment

• Is it me or do people on these forums want to be "right" instead of being helpful and provide info?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
                              Is it me or do people on these forums want to be "right" instead of being helpful and provide info?
                              Are you experiencing apathy?

Comment

• i have to decide to pull the plug or go ahead by tomorrow or friday. my email to schedule the interview, etc said it must be done before the 20th. if it wasnt so far away and would cost a fair amount of money in travel and leave, i would do it no questions asked just to see where it lead. im thinking no, but we shall see
                                UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
                                "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6533 users online. 354 members and 6179 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X