Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I failed CBP polygraph recently would it negatively effect fama hiring process?

Comment

• Originally posted by smokeybear83 View Post
      Longtimelurk They call to schedule the poly and give you a set amount of dates to choose from. They will also tell you when your anticipated entry on duty date would be based on what date you choose for poly (pending successful completion of all hiring steps). They should give you at least 2 weeks notice between final offer and start date but I've heard you can defer to the next available academy date.
      It takes a TS like 5 months to clear these days , are they waiting that whole time or are they doing interms? Imagine if I have nothing done at this point I'm looking at atleast 7 months out.

Comment

• smokeybear83
        smokeybear83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not entirely sure, I think back in 2017 or 2020 there were some posts about people who got pulled partway through an academy for a background/poly issue.

• Anyone had their poly yet? Had mine and was told that I failed. I think the examiner might have been trying to get me to admit to something. Anyone else has this happen?

Comment

• Swift_Justice301
        Swift_Justice301 commented
        Editing a comment
        The examiner straight told you?! That's rough. Mine said they send all results up for the final determination. Had mine yesterday. Were you in AC?

• Yea, I was in AC. He said that currently he didn’t have me passing but that it could change depending on what quality control says. I’ve previously past two ploys for LEO jobs. This poly was way different. After he told me that he wasn’t currently passing me questions. He then asked if I would be willing to come back for further testing. I don’t know if I actually failed or if he was just trying to get me to admit to something I’ve not done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Recoil8 View Post
        Longtimelurk and smokeybear83 - Turnaround from passing to clearing is dependent on available slots in the class and if your CO location is not filled. It is first come first serve. You may defer but you're taking a gamble and there is no guarantee that locations will still be available. If a FO is only taking 5 candidates, the first 5 candidates that clear and ACCEPT the offer (which includes class date) will be given the slot, all others will ago into a ready pool for next fiscal year or given another FO, and there are no guarantees of availability.
        From final offer to Acameady how long is that taking ? Also still heard nothing since accepting conditional , any insight on that ?

Comment

• Longtimelurk It can be as little as 2 weeks to as long as a month. Depends how quick and how close you clear your poly and med to next class date.

Comment

• I received my link to complete the e-QIP, but did not receive an email from any person of contact with PerSec. I know others received two emails when completing theirs. Could anyone provide some insight?

Comment

• So I have yet to hear anything yet after my interview physically? Should I be worried?

Comment

• NCMatt
                NCMatt commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m in the same boat and I have just kind of bit the bullet and figured I didn’t get a CO.

Last edited by kkb0193; 07-29-2022, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• NCjoejoe
                NCjoejoe commented
                Editing a comment
                I finished my e-QIP last week and got called for medical/poly on the day I submitted it. I'm not too sure there is a rhyme or reason for the process, at least it doesn't feel like it.

• kkb0193
                kkb0193 commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess I need to reach out to my PerSec and find out if I need to manually schedule it or not.

• Had polygraph last week in AC. Not sure what to think of it. Wasn’t told if I passed or failed. Just said that it will be forwarded up for review… and if I am willing to undergo additional screening. Whatever that means ? I gave it my 110%. Now hurry up and wait… best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• smokeybear83
                smokeybear83 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've got a week and a half wait for mine still...

At least you should hear something this week in terms of a final offer, especially if there are still open spots for the June class.

• Did anybody get a rejection letter after their assessments?

Comment

• Has anyone received an FOL yet?

Comment

• Anyone else have a strange ploy? I’m current fed Leo I’ve had 2 polys and passed both. Failed the fams one after being asked some pretty inappropriate questions at the start of the interview. I was totally honest about myself during the exam but was told that I had failed. Got the official results and yes, they failed me. All I will say is that from what I understand about 8 out of 10 applicants are not getting through the poly. Be careful everyone.

Comment

• NCMatt
                    NCMatt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dang dude! Wonder why each agency is so different! Sorry to hear that though!

• Sheridan1
                    Sheridan1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What inappropriate questions?

• IroqouisB
                    IroqouisB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gotta love the polygraph. You are now branded a liar. Such a dishonest person, that an agency that is hurting for bodies, is willing to cut you from the process without any evidence other than what the machine has “read”…

2022….

• I would rather not say on here. Pm me

Comment

• Received verbal early last week. Email from them yesterday said FOL should be coming tomorrow.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1940 users online. 157 members and 1783 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X