Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thing you guys took the poly for another agency. I hear CBP's poly system is totally FUBAR.
    OUT!!

Comment

• Feel free to private message me and I'll answer any questions not related to Opsec. I'll let you know what we've been told about future announcements.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything new? Rumblings at any of the offices?

Comment

• bellyer
          bellyer commented
          Editing a comment
          Gotta admit, seeing the FAMS thread at the top of the forum list due to an updated post had me hoping that a final offer call had gone out to someone or that there was movement in the process for those of us still in it asking for updated medical or something.

• I went to FLETC Artesia recently and the instructors we spoke to said that there were no FAM classes scheduled for the next two years. That could change, but as of right now, there’s nothing.

Comment

• That is definitely not what I want to read. Fingers crossed something changes quickly and they decide to open up the process again and get a class scheduled!

Comment

• Esco
            Esco commented
            Editing a comment
            It’ll be years if they ever hire again. They are getting smaller closing offices, etc.

• What happened to this position? I think it's literally been years since the last announcement.

Comment

• invertedPanda
            invertedPanda commented
            Editing a comment
            TSA is going through a re-org, including the OLE/FAMS. Hiring overall is pretty limited to just screening operations and HQ spots. It will be interesting to see the changes coming.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12757 users online. 412 members and 12345 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X