Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know how many applicants there were for the November 2016 listed?

Comment

• Hmmm2017
      Hmmm2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, but I was one of them. Got to interview, then Blue Star over "Selection Decision".....and NOTHING since....

• Originally posted by Hmmm2017 View Post
    Has anyone received a "stop sign" on their dashboard? I have not received any movement on my dashboard since February...but it still says "in progress" and no "stop sign" anywhere....weird.
    I havent had any updates since applying also. Kinda forgot about this application for a while. Anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• I received a ready pool email. Mine says in process and that they'll keep me on the list for up to a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post
        I received a ready pool email. Mine says in process and that they'll keep me on the list for up to a year.
        Just got mine as well. Where are you hoping to go?

Comment

• Congrats Speakezy019 and SSG! Welcome to the Ready Pool. It seems we are building up quite a group now. I think there are another 2-3 on here at least who are waiting with us. ☺
          Last edited by bellyer; 08-04-2017, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• NotThatGuy
            NotThatGuy commented
            Editing a comment
            I just got my ready pool email last week, about 2 weeks after poly/medical. Good luck guys. It's been a long hard road so far

• Waiting pool email for wfo

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post

Just got mine as well. Where are you hoping to go?
            Boston which is out of chelsea.

Comment

• Does anyone have any information on when the next training class will be, or has anyone reviced their final offer yet?

Comment

• Waiting pool folks. There's hope. Just got my FO after getting the pool email two months ago.

Comment

• Waitwait
                  Waitwait commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This has me more than reasonably excited considering I haven't gotten a FO myself.
                  What field office? What are your EOD and class dates??
                  Last edited by Waitwait; 08-14-2017, 04:30 PM.

• tpearce71
                  tpearce71 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which FO? Class date??

• Oh well. Finally got a reply. The blue star has been over the "Reviewing Minimum Requirements" or whatever since November with no green checkmark. After numerous calls and emails thinking they may have forgotten about me, they finally emailed me saying that I wasn't qualified. Even with a degree and Vet Pref. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captwoosah View Post
                  Waiting pool folks. There's hope. Just got my FO after getting the pool email two months ago.
                  congrats. Been in the waiting pool since the middle of June. Hopefully i get my call soon. Is anyone going to the Chicago FO?

Comment

• Captwoosah did they give you a training date, if you can DM me!

Comment

• Has anyone else in the ready pool received a final offer?

Comment

• Does the Federal Air Marshal service like hiring from the secret service uniform division? Air Marshal is my dream job and I'm just looking for advice on what steps I should take to land this just. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Esco
                          Esco commented
                          Editing a comment
                          A lot of East coast fams are former UD. Some of the FAMS I worked with and flew with are former UD. After 9/11 the FAMS got guys who could start quick, all the guys who can from UD early are all making 135k plus a year as flying FAMS.

• marcusw2199
                          marcusw2199 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          OK thanks guys...that eased my mind a lot. I'm about to get hired with UD so I just wanted to know if I had a slight chance.

• Esco
                          Esco commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Congratulations. If you keep perspective UD is a place to some awesome coin and have a good career.

• marcusw2199
                          marcusw2199 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for the information. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

• Hey all! I'm SO glad I found this forum!!!

Over the past 2 days I read from page #125 or so! All the info contained here gives so much "clarity" to the process, I wish I had found this earlier!

Okay so hoping that someone or maybe a few people are in my same boat, It sounds like FAMS hiring is on a hold? In addition to comments hinting at such on here, I talked to a TSA Supervisor at the MSP airport during a layover I had for business...He indicated that I would probably see updates in / around October because new funding will be available once the new fiscal year is in place. When I call HR Access, I am told the same thing the dashboard says. I feel like I was pestering them with about 1 call every 2 weeks, so I have not called lately. If anyone is in the same general area as me, please lmk.

So my stats:

I checked all boxes for all 13 or so field offices that were available, but indicated Chicago as my first choice. All assessments so far were taken at the Chicago O'hare FO

Application: 3 Nov 2016
                        Met Application Req's: 6 Dec 2016
                        Assessment Battery: 29 Dec 2016
                        Field Office Assessment: 26 Jan 2017
                        Referred for selection: 24 Feb 2017
                        Selection Decision: 24 Feb 2017 (only have blue star above SD right now)

Some of the other users that Indicated Chicago I'm curious to know where you're at right now?
                        Frostbite 22 - bellyer - rms0012 - JCHI832017 - HuskerRed - ALBB - Huck&Finn
                        Last edited by BlueLineStrong; 08-30-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• BlueLineStrong
                          BlueLineStrong commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Also just noticed @huck&finn

• bellyer
                          bellyer commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I applied in October 2016. Have green checks all the way up through my medical. Just waiting on my Final Offer at this point.

• tpearce71
                          tpearce71 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think we are all waiting on Congress to pass the new budget, which is supposed to be in October. In the event they do not pass one due to political conflicts, the agencies work off the previous years budget until the new one gets approved. This admin's budget calls for decreasing TSA however, since FAM's numbers are sensitive information we don't know if they are increasing, decreasing or staying the same per the proposed budget. Its the same with all agencies. ICE is waiting to open up hiring until October to get the 10,000 additional agents/officers they supposed to get under the executive order.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9008 users online. 376 members and 8632 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X