Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell, how long it took to hear back from HRAccess about the results of your poly

Comment

• bellyer
      bellyer commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, it was about 4-5 weeks from my poly.

• Did you pass, or did tou have to re-take?????

Comment

• bellyer
      bellyer commented
      Editing a comment
      I passed. At this point, I've completed all the steps successfully and am just waiting for a spot in my Field Office to open up for my final offer.

• Has anyone received a "stop sign" on their dashboard? I have not received any movement on my dashboard since February...but it still says "in progress" and no "stop sign" anywhere....weird.
    Last edited by Hmmm2017; 07-26-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Any vets who could help, I'm trying to get my rating decision paperwork from the VA. Apparently they sent me the wrong one, does anyone know what forms they are asking for so I can get the correct ones from the VA?

Comment

• Usmc1586
        Usmc1586 commented
        Editing a comment
        They want your long form stating all of your conditions and the percentages. Once they receive this they will likely want you to go get cleared by a medical doctor for each individual issue. Essentially, if you have a high rating prepare to be disqualified medically.

• tpearce71
        tpearce71 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea It should be the first form they send you regarding your rating. It lists each issue and explains the findings and how they came to their conclusion. I am 40% and got cleared. Good luck

• For those who took their poly and medical on the same day, how long did it take your Dashboard to update? Either positive or negative....

Comment

• Thanks for the help about the VA documentation. Turns out I had to specifically ask for my initial award documentation and they faxed it to me. Two months of fighting with these jerkoffs just to have it sent to me after sitting on the phone with the VA for half a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP3 View Post

We might be discussing two different people. The one I'm referencing was about 70 pages back and was applying to the FAMs for the first time but his DQ with BP poly was an auto DQ for the FAM service.
          The only reason he was DQ'd was because he took the poly within the last 3 years. That's DHS' policy. After 3 years he'd be fine.

Comment

• handsom4life
            handsom4life commented
            Editing a comment
            I think they changed it to two years now.

• Received "Waiting Pool" email for NYFO

Comment

• FlyWNC
            FlyWNC commented
            Editing a comment
            How long after completing poly / medical did you get the email?

• PG123
            PG123 commented
            Editing a comment
            FlyWNC Sorry just saw your comment. I completed Polygraph months ago and took the medical later in AC. Received Waiting Pool email roughly a week after my medical.

• Received waiting pool email 7/31. WFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCG128 View Post

The only reason he was DQ'd was because he took the poly within the last 3 years. That's DHS' policy. After 3 years he'd be fine.
            Hey, NCG, where did you learn about this policy?

Comment

• bellyer
              bellyer commented
              Editing a comment
              It states it in the vacancy announcement. The part about poly results from DHS-administered polygraphs, favorable or unfavorable, was actually in bold text in the announcement. Below is the verbatim from the most recent announcement...

POLYGRAPH EXAMINATION: Selectees must successfully complete and achieve favorable results on a law enforcement pre-employment polygraph examination. If applicants have previously taken a Department of Homeland Security-administered polygraph within the last three years, favorable or unfavorable results from that polygraph examination may apply to this announcement. Those who take the polygraph under this announcement will be required to travel at their own expense to the examination location. Polygraph examinations are typically conducted in Atlantic City, NJ and in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. (NOTE: This requirement also applies to any current TSA employee. An unfavorable polygraph examination may result in negative administrative actions, up to and including separation from federal service).

• Has anyone here hear of any dates for the next classes, or is every thing going to take place after the fiscal year?

Comment

• Should be FY18. My guess is either Oct/Nov.

Comment

• I wonder how many FAMs they are looking to add FY 18. I've seen the budget but it doesn't specifically mentions FAMs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post
                  I wonder how many FAMs they are looking to add FY 18. I've seen the budget but it doesn't specifically mentions FAMs.
                  Here is a link to the publicly available DHS-TSA FY18 budget overview:

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...nistration.pdf

As stated in the document, "...the positions and FTE (full-time employees) in the FAMS PPA are SSI and are not reported." (p.129 & 139)

The document does mention a proposed decrease in VIPR teams on page 27.

Comment

• That's the one I read, but I must've missed that little piece. Thanks for the link. I'm going to relook it over.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10112 users online. 491 members and 9621 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X