Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poly is in a week. Still no med call. Someone else who is also taking poly in MD and from the same FO selection got their med call three weeks ago. I'm guessing it's alphabetical or by priority.

Comment

• Equip submitted 3/10, didn't get a call for polygraph till 4/25. For those still waiting, hang in there. Poly scheduled for mid June in NJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayb1301 View Post
        Equip submitted 3/10, didn't get a call for polygraph till 4/25. For those still waiting, hang in there. Poly scheduled for mid June in NJ.
        That's encouraging actually. Thanks for the heads up. Good Luck.

Comment

• Been 2 weeks now since poly and no word...going back through the thread it looks like it was taking about a week to get confirmation that you passed the Poly. Maybe they are a bit backed up now since its so many?

Comment

• TeeWhy23
            TeeWhy23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you take your medical yet, or are you waiting for a phone call to schedule that as well?

• chipperjones
            chipperjones commented
            Editing a comment
            I have not done medical yet. They said after I pass the Poly that they will contact me to do medical...

• c_morg
            c_morg commented
            Editing a comment
            same here as well i took mine 2 weeks ago and nothing. I have done medical already since I went to AC. I am merely just waiting on poly.

• Poly two weeks ago. Received email today to schedule medical. Scheduled locally for next week.

Comment

• I hope I get to take it locally as well.
            stay humble

Comment

• J1DC
              J1DC commented
              Editing a comment
              When I scheduled Med they offered local or AC, but they insinuated that going to AC was a better option because you get your results day of/next day. I chose AC because it was only a 3 hour drive away, rather than doing it locally. If you are not in the relative area of AC, locally probably would be a better option, as I'm sure it's not cheap to get out there for such a short examination. But for those on the fence, I found AC to be incredibly efficient and an overall pleasant experience.

• I don't know if there are any still out there but for any still waiting on a COE be advised that my partner that was also hired for the Houston Field Office didn't request Houston and didn't interview in Houston. I remember way back the rumor was wherever you interviewed that was where you would get hired, but that looks like it's not the case.

Comment

• Anyone still waiting on poly call for LA Field Office? COE received on 3/16 and e-qip submitted on 4/4. Still no word. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                I don't know if there are any still out there but for any still waiting on a COE be advised that my partner that was also hired for the Houston Field Office didn't request Houston and didn't interview in Houston. I remember way back the rumor was wherever you interviewed that was where you would get hired, but that looks like it's not the case.
                Did he just get the COE recently? Asking because of how you started the statement.

Comment

• I have my poly on the 23rd of this month. This last week I received a call to do my med and urinalysis the next day. So I'll be going to AC for 2 days to finish everything at once. I thought this was the case for everyone?

Comment

• Officially have all my green check marks through medical as of 2 May for Washington Field Office. Now just waiting on the call for the Final Offer, if and when it may come -- I wish it was a bit more definitive.

Anyone else at this point? Particularly for WFO?

Comment

• Waitwait
                      Waitwait commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have green checkmarks through BI/poly; med next week.
                      I'm sure you'll get the call soon. If you look back at posts by davidjbar, he got the final call 2 days after green checkmarks. And with only a couple weeks before start date! He's Houston, but that timeline could still be indicative.

• J1DC
                      J1DC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the info! Good Luck on med next week, it's a pretty painless process. That kind of timeline would be awesome, I'm ready for the jump. I was all amped when they were saying March, so it feels like an eternity now

• Originally posted by J1DC View Post
                    Officially have all my green check marks through medical as of 2 May for Washington Field Office. Now just waiting on the call for the Final Offer, if and when it may come -- I wish it was a bit more definitive.

Anyone else at this point? Particularly for WFO?
                    I received my COE for WFO but haven't heard anything since I submitted my eQip on 3/22. Good luck, hope you get a final offer soon!

Comment

• J1DC
                      J1DC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks! Have you tried calling the HelpDesk yet? Maybe they can shed some light or get you in touch with a POC,

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                    I don't know if there are any still out there but for any still waiting on a COE be advised that my partner that was also hired for the Houston Field Office didn't request Houston and didn't interview in Houston. I remember way back the rumor was wherever you interviewed that was where you would get hired, but that looks like it's not the case.
                    That's frustrating.

I requested and interviewed at Houston and just now scheduled my poly for mid next month..

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

That's frustrating.

I requested and interviewed at Houston and just now scheduled my poly for mid next month..
                      You didn't get Houston when you got the COE call?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Did he just get the COE recently? Asking because of how you started the statement.
                        I don't know when he got COE but we've been on the job since Monday.

Comment

• Waitwait
                          Waitwait commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Do you have a fletc start date? And is it something you can share?
                          What do they have you doing while you wait?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7865 users online. 394 members and 7471 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X