300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PG123 View Post

Recalled to take it again for NYC. Took the last one earlier this month. No word on medical.
    Did they tell you why or did they just ask you to come back?

Comment

• For anyone that has gone through the medical process already, does anyone have any current VA disabilities? If so, will medical request that you obtain the paperwork from the VA and send it in?

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
        For anyone that has gone through the medical process already, does anyone have any current VA disabilities? If so, will medical request that you obtain the paperwork from the VA and send it in?
        I thought you don't have to disclose those ? ADA and all....

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post

I thought you don't have to disclose those ? ADA and all....
          Yeah, I'm not entirely sure. The medical form does have a section that asks if you have applied for any pension or compensation for existing disability.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
            For anyone that has gone through the medical process already, does anyone have any current VA disabilities? If so, will medical request that you obtain the paperwork from the VA and send it in?
            they tell you at medica that you do have to disclose and yes they will ask for the medical findings. I know because I am having to go through this process. I have to get another echocardiogram and stress test because of a service ending cardio issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_morg View Post

they tell you at medica that you do have to disclose and yes they will ask for the medical findings. I know because I am having to go through this process. I have to get another echocardiogram and stress test because of a service ending cardio issue.
              Good to go. Just making sure that I need to bring it with me to avoid the hassle. Thanks.

Comment

• Just got my call earlier for the Poly. For those still waiting there is hope. I was certain that I wasn't getting called but that's no longer the case, hang in there.

Comment

• Has anyone from the Chicago Field Office gotten the call to schedule their Poly or Medical? If yes, When?

Comment

• HuskerRed
                    HuskerRed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't gotten a call either. I'm hoping Chicago is just further behind everybody else.

• bellyer
                    bellyer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got the call for the poly a few weeks ago. No word on the medical yet though.

• Originally posted by MCXV View Post
                  Just got my call earlier for the Poly. For those still waiting there is hope. I was certain that I wasn't getting called but that's no longer the case, hang in there.
                  Mind telling us what date? Just trying to figure out how far out they are scheduling them now.

Comment

• MCXV
                    MCXV commented
                    Editing a comment
                    June 9th AC.

• Can anyone shed some light on how long it took for their Dashboard to update with a green check mark after passing Medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyWNC View Post

Mind telling us what date? Just trying to figure out how far out they are scheduling them now.
                    For anyone near the finish line or in contact with the field offices. Can you find out a rough/un-sensitive figure for how many they're actually hiring.

Someone earlier noted that TSA HR might have qualified 100 applicants for a polys at a field office that can realistically hire 10, etc etc..

I'm being patient and will continue to be. I think it's messing up opportunities for many people here who are presented promotions and other stuff things during this nebulous hiring process. I've been accepted into grad school and now have to figure out if I should/can start class or not.

Comment

• For those who are waiting on the Poly call, schedule it in AC. If you do you should be able to request to take medical same day, or day before or day after. I was not told that. I scheduled my poly in MD because flights were cheaper. Never received a call for medical until after I passed poly. Now I have to fly out to AC for medical unless I wanted to wait upwards of a month to do it locally. Just a heads up for those still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GenesisPure1 View Post
                        For those who are waiting on the Poly call, schedule it in AC. If you do you should be able to request to take medical same day, or day before or day after. I was not told that. I scheduled my poly in MD because flights were cheaper. Never received a call for medical until after I passed poly. Now I have to fly out to AC for medical unless I wanted to wait upwards of a month to do it locally. Just a heads up for those still waiting.
                        So what you are saying is that we can call HR and request to schedule the physicla before we are actually called for it.
                        stay humble

Comment

• Deleted***
                          Last edited by GenesisPure1; 05-08-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Everyone's timelines are not the same. I'm taking my poly at AC and I didn't receive my call for medical until a few days ago. I scheduled my polygraph over a month ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12062 users online. 424 members and 11638 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X