300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post

damn, thousands? I didn't think that many people were interests in this job...
    I don't think they are all FAM applicants, I'm sure there has to be a ton of TSO applicants as well but, that's the same thing my investigator told me. She said "who are you?" Lol
    stay humble

Comment

• Just got the medical call today. I'm exactly two weeks out from the poly I scheduled about 2-3 weeks ago. Doing both in AC. Medical is going to be the day before the poly now. The person did say if I couldn't make it, they would be allowing for candidates to schedule at the local offices closer to their homes at a later date. (Person said they would be notified via email about scheduling at these more local offices).

Side note, every phone call I've ever received from FAMS has been on a Friday.

Comment

• Anyone else cross the finish line yet? For those that have or anyone who has passed the poly and/or medical heard about training dates yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post
          Anyone else cross the finish line yet? For those that have or anyone who has passed the poly and/or medical heard about training dates yet?
          FAMS may consider that OPSEC, so most likely no one is going to answer that.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

FAMS may consider that OPSEC, so most likely no one is going to answer that.
            Has anyone from the NYC COE completed a poly or medical?
            Last edited by cpusername; 04-25-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Anyone get a final officer for Washington Field Office (Chantilly, VA) yet? I completed the poly, and finally got medical scheduled. If not, has anyone fully completed the process for Washington Field Office, and not yet received a start date? Hoping to be in that boat by next week.

Comment

• Havoc5811
                Havoc5811 commented
                Editing a comment
                When did they call you for your medical? I just did my poly in Baltimore friday but still haven't heard anything for medical yet. I'm Washington Field Office as well. I think we all are in the same boat from that office

• Originally posted by J1DC View Post
              Anyone get a final officer for Washington Field Office (Chantilly, VA) yet? I completed the poly, and finally got medical scheduled. If not, has anyone fully completed the process for Washington Field Office, and not yet received a start date? Hoping to be in that boat by next week.
              Ditto for Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by cpusername View Post

nope, I have not even gotten the poly call. You ?
                stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

nope, I have not even gotten the poly call. You ?
                  No poly call here either.

Comment

I go in for my poly next week. Haven't scheduled medical yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post
                      I go in for my poly next week. Haven't scheduled medical yet.
                      Looks like medical is backed up..I'm in the same boat. Are you going to AC or MD?

Comment

• Received my call for medical this morning. About 3-4 weeks after I scheduled my polygraph.

Comment

Going for a second Poly next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by PG123 View Post

Going for a second Poly next month.
                            Are you saying you're being recalled to take it again? Or two different agencies?

Comment

• Originally posted by phillyman2010 View Post

Are you saying you're being recalled to take it again? Or two different agencies?
                              Recalled to take it again for NYC. Took the last one earlier this month. No word on medical.
                              Last edited by PG123; 04-26-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Hookie1234
                                Hookie1234 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Was there any hint they would invite you back to retake it?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6638 users online. 334 members and 6304 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X