Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats that everyone that got a call. I submitted my e-qip thr 23rd of March and still haven't heard anything. I'm quite anxious.. Any chance I may get a call in the near future?

Comment

• I got the call this morning. I report to my Field Office May 1st for orientation. Good luck you guys and shout out to anyone else that got the offer for Houston Field Office I'll see ya in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Speakezy019
        Speakezy019 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Glad to hear someone mad some headway and got to that point! If you hear any details about class dates please let us know!

• bellyer
        bellyer commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! Out of curiosity, did it sound as though there was any leeway on start dates? Could you have possibly deferred your start to a later date to start with a later class?

• 202LEO
        202LEO commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats. Seems like the Houston FO has been ahead in the process from the beginning. If you don't mind me asking: was there any negotiation when you were called for the FOE? Did they take any experience into account in your FOE? If not comfortable answering, I understand. Just wanting to be prepared.

• Congrats, @davidjb

Comment

• I hope to hear more about class dates too.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
          I got the call this morning. I report to my Field Office May 1st for orientation. Good luck you guys and shout out to anyone else that got the offer for Houston Field Office I'll see ya in a couple weeks.
          wow, that was fast! congratz! Please let us know when you are going to the show!

Comment

• Anyone from Chicago Field office hear anything about Poly yet

Comment

• Took my polygraph mon and found out thurs that I advanced to the medical. No phone call though, the invite waa through an email.

Comment

• Just got a call to schedule my Poly. I called my security handler Tuesday because I submitted my e-qip in the middle of March. He mentioned that I should have been notified about my status within a week and couldn't understand why there was a hold up and figured I was "lost in the shuffle". Its possible that that call triggered the Poly call today or it may just be coincidence. Those who are still waiting try to call your contact and see if you can get a status report.

Comment

• Speakezy019
                  Speakezy019 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was similar for me as well. I emailed my security assistant to make sure everything had been received and if they knew when I'd receive a call for the poly. She told me someone from hr would contact me shortly and that evening I received a call to schedule my poly.

• Thanks everybody, I don't know about being able to defer your start date, but the guy did ask if I was good with the date when he said it. It worked out perfectly for me so I said hell yes let's do this. No negotiating as far as pay or anything it's take it or leave it. Fortunately for me I'm single so the initial pay cut won't hurt as bad, but it does sting. Don't know about academy dates. The guy said first week or so will be orientation and swearing in and other admin stuff and then sometime after off to Artesia. BOOM! See you guys there.

Comment

• For all those still waiting on the poly call...

i submitted my equip on March 18th and still had not heard anything regarding the next step. After seeing the majority of other folks get the poly call within a week, I finally figured I would email the TSA help desk, which I did Friday the 14th. I was then advised that a computer issue meant that equips submitted during that timeframe were not processed. I was told that the issue was now fixed and I would hear from them soon regarding the poly call. Just FYI if anyone is in a similar boat.

Comment

• Macmatt112389
                    Macmatt112389 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I submitted mine around the same time I was wondering if you heard anything about the poly. What did they say about the computers being down. When I called I couldn't get any of that information

Thanks everybody, I don't know about being able to defer your start date, but the guy did ask if I was good with the date when he said it. It worked out perfectly for me so I said hell yes let's do this. No negotiating as far as pay or anything it's take it or leave it. Fortunately for me I'm single so the initial pay cut won't hurt as bad, but it does sting. Don't know about academy dates. The guy said first week or so will be orientation and swearing in and other admin stuff and then sometime after off to Artesia. BOOM! See you guys there.
                  Would you mind giving us a timeline of your processing? i.e. applied to job opening, referred, etc, etc

Comment

• Slightly vague - Just that all equips submitted that day experienced a technical error and weren't processed, but they were able to correct the problem and that I will be hearing about the poly soon. I'd go ahead and email the help desk or start bothering them with phone calls.

Comment

• I submitted my E-QIP on March 27th. Emailed my POC yesterday about the status of my application and received a call to schedule my polygraph later that evening. I was informed that they are currently scheduling polygraphs for the first weeks of June in AC, Baltimore, and Herndon, VA. You can always email your POC with questions, but don't expect a quick reply, if any. Patience is key with any government applications.

Comment

• Hey guys I submitted my e-qip mid March and just received the call for poly in June. Be patient and let the calls come to you. I know it's hard to wait, but the more you sweat it, the harder it becomes.

Comment

Thanks everybody, I don't know about being able to defer your start date, but the guy did ask if I was good with the date when he said it. It worked out perfectly for me so I said hell yes let's do this. No negotiating as far as pay or anything it's take it or leave it. Fortunately for me I'm single so the initial pay cut won't hurt as bad, but it does sting. Don't know about academy dates. The guy said first week or so will be orientation and swearing in and other admin stuff and then sometime after off to Artesia. BOOM! See you guys there.
                          Mind if I ask what your starting pay was?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4399 users online. 203 members and 4196 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X