300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cpusername View Post

I'm waiting on a NQ for background check or a phone call to schedule a poly. I can't speak for everyone else but I'm afraid TSA HR will leave us hanging, like they did for people after the FO Interviews (leave blue star and not inform of a decision).

It is refreshing to see someone sprinting across the finish line of the race. I guess the last lap of the track feels like the longest.
    I am having a hard time with it because i have other job opportunities coming up in my current career path. If i was in the same boat as davidjbar, i would turn down this upcoming job since i knew i was waiting on a final offer.

Now i have an ethical dilemma: Do i accept this new position knowing full well that i am going to take this air marshal position eventually? These guys are going to devote a lot of time and resources to train me. It seems wrong, but it would also be stupid to hang all my hopes on something that could still go wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gotcha8402 View Post

Dont see that list under my Help tab....
      It's called "FOH Centers"

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
        Just got the green checkmark over medical, that's all she wrote. Now just waiting on that final offer call and it'll be a wrap. Good luck y'all!
        Congrats! Hopefully I'm right behind you

Comment

• Headed to AC for medical. I got the call the day after passing background.
          Last edited by DeepseaPD; 04-12-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waitwait View Post

Congrats! Hopefully I'm right behind you
            Thanks, yeah it looks like it's gonna be a while. There are some that are scheduling their polygraph in June so looks like a long wait.

Comment

• Can anyone share what the medical process consists of? Just trying to get some general info.

Comment

• Lol the rest of us are just out of luck. May be the academy will be next year
                stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtMirt07 View Post
                  Can anyone share what the medical process consists of? Just trying to get some general info.
                  You'll get hooked up to an ekg so they can get your blood pressure and other vital stats. Hearing test, vision test, and a urinalysis. There is something else I'm missing but that's pretty much the short and skinny of it.

Comment

• davidjbar thank you!

Comment

You'll get hooked up to an ekg so they can get your blood pressure and other vital stats. Hearing test, vision test, and a urinalysis. There is something else I'm missing but that's pretty much the short and skinny of it.
                      I wonder how much hearing loss you are allowed to have..

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

I wonder how much hearing loss you are allowed to have..
                        I know I have some hearing loss from my time in the Army, and I passed the hearing test just fine. I had to take a hearing test also for the job I have now.

Comment

• I just receieved my phone call to schedule my poly. They scheduled for May 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post
                            I just receieved my phone call to schedule my poly. They scheduled for May 23.
                            I'm just curious, when did you submit your e-qip?

Comment

• Speakezy019
                              Speakezy019 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I received the email on 31 March 2017 and submitted on 3 April 2017. She told me I had a choice of Virginia or Atlantic City for poly and they were 1 day apart.

I know I have some hearing loss from my time in the Army, and I passed the hearing test just fine. I had to take a hearing test also for the job I have now.
                            Good deal.

Every grunt i know has some hearing loss and tinnitus

Comment

• Originally posted by phillyman2010 View Post

I'm just curious, when did you submit your e-qip?
                              i assume if I get a call for the poly i migh get a May date since I didn't submit it till the 24th of march
                              stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11230 users online. 488 members and 10742 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X