Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DeepseaPD View Post

    Same here,Got my check this morning. Still waiting on a call to do medical.
    Anyone willing to share if they got an NQ for the SF86?

    I fear the polygraph call might be like the COE call, where they don't update your star if you're NQ, they just leave you wondering.

    Anyone still have a blue star for FO Assessment?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
      I don't think anyone will answer that or post that information
      Yeah I thought about that going in, but threw it out there in case I could get some info or maybe a private message! Hopefully everyone has passed so far! Good luck to all!

      Comment


      • So from what I was told today, we will get the phone call for medical after we pass the poly. Since they only do medical on Wednesday or Thursday. And yes we can do the medical at a medical office near home. the dashboard actually has a list of them under the "Help" tab

        Comment


        • Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
          So from what I was told today, we will get the phone call for medical after we pass the poly. Since they only do medical on Wednesday or Thursday. And yes we can do the medical at a medical office near home. the dashboard actually has a list of them under the "Help" tab
          It looks like there's a lot of conflicting info on this. Some people were called for medical weeks before the poly and some aren't doing it for weeks after.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Captwoosah View Post

            It looks like there's a lot of conflicting info on this. Some people were called for medical weeks before the poly and some aren't doing it for weeks after.
            When it happens, it happens.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RustyJames View Post

              When it happens, it happens.
              Exactly.

              Comment


              • Just got the green checkmark over medical, that's all she wrote. Now just waiting on that final offer call and it'll be a wrap. Good luck y'all!

                Comment


                • Just scheduled my poly for early June... earliest opening they had for AC.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
                    So from what I was told today, we will get the phone call for medical after we pass the poly. Since they only do medical on Wednesday or Thursday. And yes we can do the medical at a medical office near home. the dashboard actually has a list of them under the "Help" tab
                    Dont see that list under my Help tab....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                      Just got the green checkmark over medical, that's all she wrote. Now just waiting on that final offer call and it'll be a wrap. Good luck y'all!
                      Congrats David J!

                      but now I'm seriously wondering if the rest of us are getting cold shoulders.. :-/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cpusername View Post

                        Congrats David J!

                        but now I'm seriously wondering if the rest of us are getting cold shoulders.. :-/
                        yup...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

                          yup...
                          Well, it looks as if all poly exams for May have been scheduled and the next round of exams are in June now.

                          Comment


                          • Damn, if they're still scheduling polygraphs as far out as June I'm curious when the academy class starts. I was thinking to be in Artesia by June.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by cpusername View Post

                              Congrats David J!

                              but now I'm seriously wondering if the rest of us are getting cold shoulders.. :-/
                              What are you guys waiting on? Remember it's the G, no rhyme or reason to their process. You just have to wait it out and go with the flow. I'm sure y'all will start moving along eventually. Especially since polygraphs are still being scheduled for June.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

                                What are you guys waiting on? Remember it's the G, no rhyme or reason to their process. You just have to wait it out and go with the flow. I'm sure y'all will start moving along eventually. Especially since polygraphs are still being scheduled for June.
                                I'm waiting on a NQ for background check or a phone call to schedule a poly. I can't speak for everyone else but I'm afraid TSA HR will leave us hanging, like they did for people after the FO Interviews (leave blue star and not inform of a decision).

                                It is refreshing to see someone sprinting across the finish line of the race. I guess the last lap of the track feels like the longest.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10184 users online. 462 members and 9722 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X