300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
    I just got the call that I passed my Polygraph exam that I took on Tue in AC, and have been granted an interim security clearance. She said once medical clears I will get a call for my final offer. Things are moving along nicely, good luck guys.
    Congrats man. I hope i get my poly scheduled soon. The wait is killing me..

I wonder if I was a "backup" for Houston since all of my timelines have been behind yours.

Comment

• Congrats! Mine is finally scheduled.

Anyone doing the Police Week 5K in DC in May? Would be nice to meet some other applicants in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post

wow, that's awesome, did they do medical the same day or next? or did you do it closer to home? congratz!
        Medical was the next day at the same building.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post

How was the polygraph overall?
          It was a long and stressful day I'm glad it's over and done

Comment

• I had some disqualifying items that came up on the preliminary background from a business that went belly up about 5 years ago that required me to send in a bunch of documentation. They received it today so I am hoping it doesn't take them long to give me the green light for poly and medical.

Comment

• Took my poly on Monday in MD,Haven't heard anything as far as results or a call to schedule medical. Standby to standby as always

Comment

Medical was the next day at the same building.
                davidjbar I wonder if you had the opportunity to take your medical the same day bc there was some indication that you passed the poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtMirt07 View Post
                  davidjbar I wonder if you had the opportunity to take your medical the same day bc there was some indication that you passed the poly.
                  First I got a call to schedule the polygraph and then a couple weeks later I got a call to schedule medical for the next day. I didn't have an option to do them the same day. However some of the guys I did the medical with had their Polygraph scheduled for later that day. So it is possible to get offered to do it same, but that's not what I got.

Comment

• Oh, ok! I understand. Congrats on passing the poly. Hopefully, you will be cleared by medical soon.

Comment

It was a long and stressful day I'm glad it's over and done
                      Did they give you any idea on a class date?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSWE View Post

Did they give you any idea on a class date?
                        Nope, Polygraph and medical staff are contractors. They don't have any information about class dates and such.

Comment

• Just got the checkmark over Background, hoping I can get medical cleared this week.

Comment

Just got the checkmark over Background, hoping I can get medical cleared this week.
                            Same here,Got my check this morning. Still waiting on a call to do medical.

Comment

• Has everyone who has taken the Poly passed so far? Anyone fail and know why they failed (did they call and tell you why you failed or just received a stop sign)?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post
                                Has everyone who has taken the Poly passed so far? Anyone fail and know why they failed (did they call and tell you why you failed or just received a stop sign)?
                                I don't think anyone will answer that or post that information
                                stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7744 users online. 369 members and 7375 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X