300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phillyman2010 View Post
    Anybody submit their e-qip mid/late-March and still waiting for some sort of adjudication?

Submitted 3/16. Waiting as well.

Comment

Anybody submit their e-qip mid/late-March and still waiting for some sort of adjudication?
      You have to do the poly first before your background investigation will get any kind of adjudication.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

You have to do the poly first before your background investigation will get any kind of adjudication.
        Yeah I gathered that. I misspoke. I presume they do some verification of your SF 86 before they invite you to a polygraph but I could be wrong. If I am wrong then its just odd that people who submitted theirs around the same time as others and get an invite in 2 days while others are still waiting weeks later.

Comment

If I am wrong then its just odd that people who submitted theirs around the same time as others and get an invite in 2 days while others are still waiting weeks later.
          That's not odd at all, that's the G for you. When you submit your SF 86 a copy is given to a Polygraph examiner and a background investigator. Both will complete and submit a report, and then those reports and the SF86 will be given to an adjudicator for review and determine whether to pass or fail your background investigation.

Comment

Yeah I gathered that. I misspoke. I presume they do some verification of your SF 86 before they invite you to a polygraph but I could be wrong. If I am wrong then its just odd that people who submitted theirs around the same time as others and get an invite in 2 days while others are still waiting weeks later.
            Thats what i am wondering about.. I submitted mine on March 15 and i STILL haven't gotten a call. I tried emailing my rep and got an automated response

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

Thats what i am wondering about.. I submitted mine on March 15 and i STILL haven't gotten a call. I tried emailing my rep and got an automated response
              There could be numerous reasons why some people are being scheduled before others. Best thing we can do is just go with the flow. No one is guaranteed anything until we receive the call for the final offer.

Comment

• Has anyone from SFO received a call for poly or med?

Comment

• Is anybody still waiting on an equip email?

Comment

• So I don't know where the confusion is but this is the government.

I called led today and spoke to a wonderful lady in the office of inspections. She informed me that they fully expect to schedule all medical either same day or next day. In the event medical is unable to be scheduled or completed the applicant would have the ability to do it locally.

i understand what davidjbar was told so this contradicts that. Ultimately we will all have to just wait and see what happens. I can tell you I am scheduled for poly early next week and still haven't been scheduled for medical so looks like I may be the guinea pig for the local theory.

Comment

• Waiting to take my poly in May. The wait is tough.

Good luck to those taking their polys this week and month.

Comment

• Hey folks. I've been stalking for a couple months now and just thought I'd give my two cents and my experience so far.

I submitted my sf 86 on March 16. I got my poly call on March 28 and chose to take it in MD on the 5th. I also asked about medical and was told that if it's not for the same day or you're typically unable to get to AC, then you will do it at a local approved facility. (Which there is one in Atlanta). I haven't gotten the official medical call yet however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captwoosah View Post
                          Hey folks. I've been stalking for a couple months now and just thought I'd give my two cents and my experience so far.

I submitted my sf 86 on March 16. I got my poly call on March 28 and chose to take it in MD on the 5th. I also asked about medical and was told that if it's not for the same day or you're typically unable to get to AC, then you will do it at a local approved facility. (Which there is one in Atlanta). I haven't gotten the official medical call yet however.

Im out of Atlanta too, sent you a PM

Comment

• I just got the call that I passed my Polygraph exam that I took on Tue in AC, and have been granted an interim security clearance. She said once medical clears I will get a call for my final offer. Things are moving along nicely, good luck guys.

Comment

I just got the call that I passed my Polygraph exam that I took on Tue in AC, and have been granted an interim security clearance. She said once medical clears I will get a call for my final offer. Things are moving along nicely, good luck guys.
                              wow, that's awesome, did they do medical the same day or next? or did you do it closer to home? congratz!

Comment

I just got the call that I passed my Polygraph exam that I took on Tue in AC, and have been granted an interim security clearance. She said once medical clears I will get a call for my final offer. Things are moving along nicely, good luck guys.
                                How was the polygraph overall?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6814 users online. 290 members and 6524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X