Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 March and I confirmed they received it on the 16th.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
      For those still waiting to schedule the polygraph, expect early to mid May time frame.
      oh man, that's not what i wanted to hear.

Comment

• And me still waiting for my equip email...

Comment

• Has anyone from the Houston office gotten a poly scheduled yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post
            Has anyone from the Houston office gotten a poly scheduled yet?
            I got the Houston office, I go in next week to do Poly and medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

I wonder what is taking so long with mine. I reeeeeally hate my current job lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

When did you schedule medical if you don't mind me asking? I have Poly set up but nothing for medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDMORRIS View Post

When did you schedule medical if you don't mind me asking? I have Poly set up but nothing for medical.
                  exact same for me morris, poly scheduled in mid april...no medical yet...

Comment

• I got the call to schedule the medical about two weeks ago.

Comment

• So I called and inquired about medical. I was told they had just started to schedule the medical of anyone taking a poly on Apr 10. They said it would continue as such. As an example:

my poly is is scheduled for 11 Apr. she said I should receive a phone call very soon because they just started to schedule the 10ths. If you are scheduled later than that expect to wait a week or two more depending on what day you poly.

Hope me that helps clarify some of the questions.

Comment

• Regarding the Medical, can anyone tell me if there is a need to travel for that like we have to do for the poly or will we be able to have it done elsewhere? I'm in a big city with a federal health office where I have had pre-employment medical exams done for other agencies. I would really love to be able to get that done locally and avoid having to make a separate trip out East if it can be avoided.

Comment

• I asked a similar question and was told that the medical would be completed the following day of the polygraph in Atlantic City or Baltimore. At least that is what i was told.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_morg View Post
                            I asked a similar question and was told that the medical would be completed the following day of the polygraph in Atlantic City or Baltimore. At least that is what i was told.
                            Well, if that is the case, I sure hope that they call me before I book my flight to Baltimore and hotel for my poly. I got set up for my poly yesterday but was told they couldn't tell me when I would hear about the medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post

Well, if that is the case, I sure hope that they call me before I book my flight to Baltimore and hotel for my poly. I got set up for my poly yesterday but was told they couldn't tell me when I would hear about the medical.
                              See my post above about medical dates. I got my poly call approximately 2 weeks ago and am still waiting (hopefully soon according to them) for the medical call. The way she explained is they have a list based on date of poly and go down the list accordingly scheduling the medical for the following day. She told me they were just starting to call people who have their poly on 10 Apr. I have mine on 11 Apr so I should hear something very soon. I do not know if that helps but hopefully so.

Comment

• Thanks, c_morg. That is somewhat helpful. The woman who called me to schedule my poly said that she was pretty sure that they were trying to do that for Atlantic City, but she did not say anything about how they were handling scheduling of the medical for the people who selected Baltimore. Since I am trying to drag out my process a bit, so that I hopefully get my bonus and stock awards at my current job before leaving (if I am lucky enough to get a final offer from FAMS), I did not really want to schedule my poly and medical back-to-back. However, I also won't want to have to book an additional flight to head back out East for my medical if I am not able to do them back-to-back, so it would be really nice if they do allow you to do the medical at other locations across the country.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5701 users online. 251 members and 5450 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X