Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive heard from a reliable source that they are talking about May. Havent heard anything for April or July but that doesn't mean much. I'm hoping for May personally.

Comment

• Yeah, I've got the start dates, dates you leave for NM and return to NJ and end dates for all they have scheduled through July at this point. May would be best case scenario for me as well, but might be hard to get polys done and still give everyone time to turn in a notice to current employers. Guess we'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyWNC View Post
        Yeah, I've got the start dates, dates you leave for NM and return to NJ and end dates for all they have scheduled through July at this point. May would be best case scenario for me as well, but might be hard to get polys done and still give everyone time to turn in a notice to current employers. Guess we'll see.
        Would you mind sharing those dates?

Comment

• I was called about scheduling my polygraph late last week, but they had to leave a voicemail. I have called them back and left a voicemail for the person who called me asking that they please call me back about scheduling, but I have not heard anything back yet. Should I keep calling every day or two trying to get a hold of them or can I expect that they will call me back when they get around to it and not forget about me?

Comment

• i submitted the eQuip late on the 15th and i still haven't got a poly call...

Comment

• Originally posted by jayb1301 View Post
              Has anyone selected for the SFO received a call for poly.
              Bump

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post
                i submitted the eQuip late on the 15th and i still haven't got a poly call...

I got it the 16th...same here.

Comment

• I have two questions:

1. Has anyone received a COE from two different FO?

The HR person who called me said, candidates can get offers from different offices but turning one offer down would negate the ability for the second office to offer. It could have been BS or a misunderstanding on HR's part. I selected most of the FOs on the application to improve the chances of getting picked up but only got a COE for 1.

2. I crunched numbers for NYC SV-1801-G/G pay scales on the low and high side and came up with these figures (without LEAP pay). I invite anyone to poke holes at my figures or add in LEAP/Per Diem as variables. I would appreciate the review.

Low side: 40552 base; locality at 29.2% is 11841 = 52393

Fed tax at 9.89% 6146; FICA at 7.65% 4008; NY State tax at 6.45% 2518; Queens local tax at 3.59% 1501; Tax total 14173; Total take home; ~39721

OR

High side: 62830 base; locality at 29.2% is 18346 = 81176

Fed tax at 16.31% 6210; FICA at 7.65% 6210; NY State tax at 6.45% 4375; Queens local tax at 3.65% 2547; Tax total 26349; Total take home; ~57250

Comment

• For those that are concerned about their pay a good resource is paycheckcity.com. It will take the income you enter and provide breakdowns of all taxes and other important info.

Comment

• For those who have already taken the poly, how were the examiners? Were they nice or did they play up the role?

Comment

• For those still waiting to schedule the polygraph, expect early to mid May time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
                          For those still waiting to schedule the polygraph, expect early to mid May time frame.
                          I can confirm that time frame. Got my call today and picked a date in that time frame. It seems the only locations being offered for the poly are Atlantic City and Baltimore.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
                            For those still waiting to schedule the polygraph, expect early to mid May time frame.
                            I guess with the said, we can assume that the May dates for Fletc will not working for anyone that is still waiting. Hopefully they add more academy dates for June/July
                            stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by jayb1301 View Post
                              Has anyone selected for the SFO received a call for poly.
                              Nothing for me out of SFO. I finally emailed the person handling my SF 86 to get a status update.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaden2781 View Post

Nothing for me out of SFO. I finally emailed the person handling my SF 86 to get a status update.
                                When did you submit?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8929 users online. 432 members and 8497 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X