Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway you will not be invited to the poly and medical after you turn in your sf86.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCHI832017 View Post

Yeah i received the same instructions but she was having trouble downloading them. This is what she said,

Thank you for submitting your eQIP and attaching the supplemental forms as directed. For some reason I cannot download the supplemental forms. Can you please email/fax them to me?

Thank you,

Personnel Security Assistant
      Office of Security, Personnel Security Section
      Transportation Security Administration
      U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Hey man, you ever get this figured out? Same thing happened to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman11 View Post

I'm sure you guys can downloaded them so you don't have to wait for the person to reply
        stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
          I'm sure you guys can downloaded them so you don't have to wait for the person to reply
          I emailed those security reps a few times and never received feedback. I would go ahead and download them on your own. I don't think they're sensitive forms - there's no classification on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
            Okay yes thanks, they got back to me right away and said I could email them the three forms. Was just curious why JCHI... got that stop sign on his dashboard because of it. That'd be a shame if this was a disqaulifier

Comment

• Has anyone selected for the SFO received a call for poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayb1301 View Post
                Has anyone selected for the SFO received a call for poly.
                I submitted my sf86 on 3/13 and haven't received a call yet either. LA field office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman11 View Post

Yes! I Emailed my handler and she replied saying she got he forms. The same person who asked for them should reply by saying she or he got them. If not, give it a couple days and email her to find out if she received the forms as an attachment. Hope this helped.

Comment

• I finally know why I received a NQ on my dashboard. My handler did receive my supplemental forms so that wasn't it.

After calling the help desk and not getting any answers I received a letter from DHS. The later states that because I took a poly for CBP, on October 2015 and received an unfavorable result. I've been disqualified. They aren't even giving me a chance to take the FAMS poly. The CBP poly was the first time I had ever taken one. I was nervous and the polygrapher was doing more of an interrogation than asking questions. I received unfavorable results nonetheless. It's kinda BS and I feel helpless about this process. I'm in the Air National Guard, I'm been with TSA since January 2008. Never did drugs, I missed that train. Never did anything in my life that would make me a criminal.
                    I did get instructions on the same letter for how to respond to as to why I failed the CBP poly test.

Just curious, has anyone here ever been thru something similar? Do I have a chance of getting a fair hiring process by getting a polygraph test for FAMS? On my Chicago field office SAC interview I was honest and I told him that I had failed a CBP polygraph. He asked if I felt I can pass one for FAMS and without hesitation I said, Yes!
                    I know friends who have failed CBP tests and are now working for other police departments in their towns after passing their police department polygraph test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macmatt112389 View Post
                      Is there anyway you will not be invited to the poly and medical after you turn in your sf86.
                      Yes, read my earlier post.

Comment

• I've never taken a polygraph and that makes me kinda of nervous/ anxious
                        stay humble

Comment

I finally know why I received a NQ on my dashboard. My handler did receive my supplemental forms so that wasn't it.

After calling the help desk and not getting any answers I received a letter from DHS. The later states that because I took a poly for CBP, on October 2015 and received an unfavorable result. I've been disqualified. They aren't even giving me a chance to take the FAMS poly. The CBP poly was the first time I had ever taken one. I was nervous and the polygrapher was doing more of an interrogation than asking questions. I received unfavorable results nonetheless. It's kinda BS and I feel helpless about this process. I'm in the Air National Guard, I'm been with TSA since January 2008. Never did drugs, I missed that train. Never did anything in my life that would make me a criminal.
                          I did get instructions on the same letter for how to respond to as to why I failed the CBP poly test.

Just curious, has anyone here ever been thru something similar? Do I have a chance of getting a fair hiring process by getting a polygraph test for FAMS? On my Chicago field office SAC interview I was honest and I told him that I had failed a CBP polygraph. He asked if I felt I can pass one for FAMS and without hesitation I said, Yes!
                          I know friends who have failed CBP tests and are now working for other police departments in their towns after passing their police department polygraph test.

That sucks man. You're situation is similar to others in the past announcements. I think one guy had a top secret clearance working with the DEA and the other guy was a law enforcement officer. Both failed the polygraph.

Comment

I finally know why I received a NQ on my dashboard. My handler did receive my supplemental forms so that wasn't it.

Been a lurker since January 2017 and I had to make an account because of what you posted.

I am saddened and disheartened for you and myself. I too took the CBP polygraph and failed it. Was grilled with the same 10 questions from 8am-1pm, twice.

I'm praying for my sake that this isn't an immediate disqualification because I got a PDF from FOIA and it stated that I made no admissions because there wasn't anything I needed to admit to. I'm still going to go through with the e-QIP that I just received yesterday.

It's confusing because the OPM clearly knows who applied to CPB or any other agency for that matter, it's archived. Shouldn't they have ceased the process before even sending out the e-QIP?
                            Last edited by TheLongestYard; 03-26-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLongestYard View Post

Been a lurker since January 2017 and I had to make an account because of what you posted.

I am saddened and disheartened for you and myself. I too took the CBP polygraph in August 2016 and failed it. Was grilled with the same 10 questions from 8am-1pm, twice.

I'm praying for my sake that this isn't an immediate disqualification because I got a PDF from FOIA and it stated that I made no admissions because there wasn't anything I needed to admit to. I'm still going to go through with the e-QIP that I just received yesterday.

It's confusing because the OPM clearly knows who applied to CPB or any other agency for that matter, it's archived. Shouldn't they have ceased the process before even sending out the e-QIP?
                              Yes, you have a good point about them being aware who has taken polys or applied to other agencies. It's crappy that they let individuals proceed with eqip to just be told you're disqualified.
                              stay humble

Comment

• For what it's worth, I have the following info from a reliable source.

They had a class scheduled to start a couple weeks ago but canceled it because they only had 9 applicants ready to start. They also have one class scheduled to start in April, two in May and one in July.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9258 users online. 440 members and 8818 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X