Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cpusername View Post
    TeeWhy23 and @krene0723
    Thank you both for the info. I was just about to sit down this morning and figure out the salary. Those terms seem fair and commute once a week isn't bad either.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to collect frequent flyer miles?

My experiences with the DoD and the Joint Travel Regulations specified the miles "technically belonged to the government" but people were able to collect them and Travel Officials never enforced the policy.
    I don't think so all though I think you can keep your hotel points...

Comment

• I specifically asked about airline miles in my FO interview and was told no, you may not accrue airline miles. But you may collect hotel points, as ssg said.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpusername View Post
        TeeWhy23 and @krene0723
        Thank you both for the info. I was just about to sit down this morning and figure out the salary. Those terms seem fair and commute once a week isn't bad either.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to collect frequent flyer miles?

My experiences with the DoD and the Joint Travel Regulations specified the miles "technically belonged to the government" but people were able to collect them and Travel Officials never enforced the policy.
        Hotel points
        OUT!!

Comment

• For those that have submitted their SF86, how long was it before you got the call or email for poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by krene0723 View Post
            For those that have submitted their SF86, how long was it before you got the call or email for poly?
            Submitted Equip 3/10 at night so more like 3/13, haven't heard anything yet but I guess someone received a notice within a week of an unfavorable application within a week of submitting the e-quip, so yeah, same hurry up and wait routine.

Comment

• Yea jayb1301 guess that's the way it is. I submitted mine the evening of the 15th so probably really the 16th and waiting. I imagine it would be in the next few days.

Comment

For those that have submitted their SF86, how long was it before you got the call or email for poly?
                Submitted on the march 14th and got a call for poly on the 17th.

Comment

I turned in mine 13Mar received my poly call the 22Mar

Comment

• has anyone else not received Eqip email yet? COE on march 2, I contacted Eqip last week and they said I should be receiving the email shortly... still nothing

Comment

• I'm submitting mine tonight
                      stay humble

Comment

• Question regarding the form 306, does section 18 apply to former military guys?
                        stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
                          Question regarding the form 306, does section 18 apply to former military guys?
                          no it doesn't apply to former military only former civilian government service. At least that is what I was told when I got my first federal job after the army.

It is also only filled out after you are appointed to federal service. I would leave that blank.
                          Last edited by c_morg; 03-24-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_morg View Post

no it doesn't apply to former military only former civilian government service. At least that is what I was told when I got my first federal job after the army.

It is also only filled out after you are appointed to federal service. I would leave that blank.
                            Thanks brother I appreciate your help.
                            stay humble

Comment

• If anyone has any questions regarding the Sf86, please message me. As I said earlier I currently work doing background investigations and go through these on a daily basis. I'm more than happy to provide any guidance or clarification of needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post
                                If anyone has any questions regarding the Sf86, please message me. As I said earlier I currently work doing background investigations and go through these on a daily basis. I'm more than happy to provide any guidance or clarification of needed.
                                Was I correct in my explanation. I don't want to lead anyone the wrong way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11212 users online. 438 members and 10774 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X