• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerseyyankee2056 View Post
    I just got my e quip email this morning
    same here

Comment

• Just submitted EQip, so we shall see how long it takes to get medical and poly call

Comment

• eQIP submitted. Bring on the poly and medical...

Comment

• Just got EQIP emails 10 minutes ago. Received CoE for NYC on 3/6. For anyones' SA

Comment

• Originally posted by cpusername View Post
            Just got EQIP emails 10 minutes ago. Received CoE for NYC on 3/6. For anyones' SA
            NYC here hopefully we'll meet one day lol
            stay humble

Comment

• FYI for those with a check on SD still waiting on a call for COE. I reached out to HR the other day and finally got my call.

Comment

• The NSA must have told them I was on here whining about not receiving my call back. Just accepted COE for WFO. Hopefully, that means they will be calling others soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by krene0723 View Post
                  Just submitted EQip, so we shall see how long it takes to get medical and poly call
                  I submitted my e-Qip on 9 March in the late evening. Received the call to schedule my poly on 15 March.

I asked if I chose AC over local if I would be able to do the medical also, but the contact stated that I would likely receive a call after completing the Poly for the Med Exam

Comment

• Yeah they called me back yesterday and said that the medical get scheduled after completing poly so I had to go ahead and make an appt. I'll be doing it April 4 in AC. Nice lil spring vacation.

Comment

• Got selected on (3/6) and just received my COE today (3/16) for NYC FO. How long did it take you guys to receive your e-Quip?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post
                        Got selected on (3/6) and just received my COE today (3/16) for NYC FO. How long did it take you guys to receive your e-Quip?
                        About a week for me

Comment

• Selection Decision 3/6
                          Conditional offer 3/10
                          Equip email today 3/16

I'm starting a new job on 4/10 so I don't know if I need to list that in the E-quip?
                          I also hope that I can get the Poly done without taking much time off the new job. If you don't do it at AC do you have to do it at a Field Office (still pretty far for me)?

How long after you submit the equip does it take for them to call to schedule the poly? and how long can you schedule it out for?

Thanks. I only accepted this new job because it is better than my old job, obviously FAMS is my first choice.

Comment

• I guess we're at that point in the discussion where people want to know timeliness.

Referred 2/24
                            SD 2/27
                            COE Call 3/1 Houston FO
                            E-Quip Email 3/3
                            Poly call 3/10
                            Poly scheduled for 4/4 in AC

Comment

• COE NYC FO 3/7
                              Eqip Email 3/10
                              Eqip Submitted 3/15

Hoping I get the poly call by Monday and can schedule quickly. I have the next 15 days off so would be great to not have to take a day off work

Comment

• No check mark over Selection Decision, still.... Dallas FO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8772 users online. 430 members and 8342 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X