300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post

I'm not a current fed, but I do have an active team/sci clearance and I just had a BI done for my investigations contract through OPM. I have the same thing, blue star over background as of 6 March. Since receiving the CoE I haven't heard from anyone. No eqip or even a phone call.
    I sent them an email this morning, I'll keep ya posted

Comment

• Anyone in the same boat as me...received a check mark over Selection Decision on 3/6, and no phone call for Condition Offer yet? I saw it took a couple people a week/week and a half to get a call, so I'm not freaking out just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post
        Anyone in the same boat as me...received a check mark over Selection Decision on 3/6, and no phone call for Condition Offer yet? I saw it took a couple people a week/week and a half to get a call, so I'm not freaking out just yet.
        I'm in the same boat. No call yet for COE and I've had check over selection decision since 3/6. A couple others here got a call yesterday though I think who got a check on the 6th

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeWhy23 View Post
          Anyone in the same boat as me...received a check mark over Selection Decision on 3/6, and no phone call for Condition Offer yet? I saw it took a couple people a week/week and a half to get a call, so I'm not freaking out just yet.
          Check on Selection Decision before that and still no call

Comment

• TeeWhy23 RaidenBP maybe we'll hear back from them Monday?
            stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
              TeeWhy23 RaidenBP maybe we'll hear back from them Monday?
              Hopefully you guys do! GL

Comment

• Anyone done the medical? If so, can we get some basic insight without compromising the integrity of the process? Thanks.

Comment

• Check mark over selection decision on 3/2 and no phone call yet...

Comment

• I guess we will keep on waiting. some guys on here called back after missing their call and they were able to get the COE
                    stay humble

Comment

• Can someone please elaborate on the AC? I assume it is an assessment center at which several steps in the hiring process can be knocked out in one day. Is that right? Where is it? Is it something that is open for a specified timeframe or always open and we can choose when to go once we get the green light?
                      Thanks for the insight.

Comment

• So I spoke with the TSA help desk a few minutes ago. The gentlemen was quite helpful answering my questions. For those who have received their CoE and have not heard anything since the phone call, all we are waiting on is a call from our assigned field office and the email containing the EQIP invite. I was a little worried I was missing an email or had missed a call so I figured I'd call just in case. So now it's just a waiting game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post
                          So I spoke with the TSA help desk a few minutes ago. The gentlemen was quite helpful answering my questions. For those who have received their CoE and have not heard anything since the phone call, all we are waiting on is a call from our assigned field office and the email containing the EQIP invite. I was a little worried I was missing an email or had missed a call so I figured I'd call just in case. So now it's just a waiting game.
                          Wait, the field office is supposed to call us as well? I got me COE on 3/7, and have been waiting for the EQIP email. I guess i missed the fact that the field office was going to call us.

(Houston here, if it matters)

Comment

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

Wait, the field office is supposed to call us as well? I got me COE on 3/7, and have been waiting for the EQIP email. I guess i missed the fact that the field office was going to call us.

(Houston here, if it matters)
                            There is no call from your field office. I think he meant that your field office has to contact HR and inform them that they have selected you in order for HR to give you the green light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waitwait View Post
                              Can someone please elaborate on the AC? I assume it is an assessment center at which several steps in the hiring process can be knocked out in one day. Is that right? Where is it? Is it something that is open for a specified timeframe or always open and we can choose when to go once we get the green light?
                              Thanks for the insight.
                              AC is Atlantic City, NJ. When scheduling the medical and poly you have the option of flying out to AC or picking from a set of options that may be closer to you. The TSA rep that called with my COE stated that doing it in AC would be faster than doing it at another location. There really is no difference other than you would complete the steps faster in AC.

Comment

• Any one receive a COE for NYC?
                                stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9106 users online. 411 members and 8695 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X