300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post
    Understood SVO1983 Congrats again and good luck with the rest of the process.
    Of course Im pulling for you guys. Just waiting to hear back from them and see how that goes
    stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

I am also pending Selection Decision
      same

Comment

• I've been following this forum since I applied back in October.

My timeline:

Field Assessment in Dallas 1/25

Dashboard updated for field assessment- 2/14

Referred for selection- 2/24

Selection decision- 2/27

Conditional offer- 3/1 (Selected for Miami) applied for Dallas, Houston, and Miami.

e-QIP emails- 3/7, submitted same day

Dashboard updated over background check (Blue star)- 3/9

Currently awaiting call to schedule polygraph and medical.

I am currently working as a DOD Police officer and I am a vet.

From following this forum, I have seen a great mix of LEO, non-LEO, fed, non-fed, vets and non-vets get a COE.

​​​​
        Last edited by CJC89; 03-10-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post

You going to AC to do it? or are you doing it locally? and are you going to do all of it? there in AC?
          Yeah I'm going to AC to knock it all out one shot one kill!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed2005 View Post

Is with correction okay or do they care about your without corrected vision, does anyone know? My vision is 20/20 with contacts but it's very bad without.
            It's a shame they don't have more information on the matter so applicants can see if they are medically qualified to begin with. I'm not 100% sure but there might be a specific vision requirement for uncorrected vision.

Comment

• I would pick AC as well and that's still about 3hrs from me.
              stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

Yeah I'm going to AC to knock it all out one shot one kill!!
                You are a beast! I hope they come out here or somethibg... I would hate to go all the way out to AC just to get cut,lol.

Comment

• Going to assume those (me included) who have not received a checkmark over Selection Decision by now will not receive a CJO. Seems like the last day of checkmarks was the 6th and they have moved on to the rest of the prcoess. Good luck to those who received offers.

Comment

• Got the E-Qip email today. All filled out, just have to add some addresses and some financial stuff that I have due to a failed business. I'm being 100% transparent and its very isolated so hopefully all will be ok. Will submit by Monday and hopefully get the poly and medical call shortly after that. I will go to AC and get all done in one shot. About a 3 hour drive.

Comment

• I've got my eQIP done, but holding off sending it until next week. Sounds like the next step is the poly and the medical after the eQIP. Does anyone know if you have to fly to AC for the poly or if there is a.chance that they issue the poly at any of the field offices? I'm happy to wait a bit longer if it means not having to travel to take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
                        I've got my eQIP done, but holding off sending it until next week. Sounds like the next step is the poly and the medical after the eQIP. Does anyone know if you have to fly to AC for the poly or if there is a.chance that they issue the poly at any of the field offices? I'm happy to wait a bit longer if it means not having to travel to take it.

+1 to that. I really don't want to go to AC for the medical/Poly if I can avoid it.

Comment

• Yeah I am holding on to the blue star of hope over Selection Decision. Does anyone have any info on the next hiring post Fam-F17-002? I'm not giving up this easy ... If you haven't received a check over selection decision don't count yourself out just yet, but also prepare yourself for the next go round. This country needs us!!! The sheep need protecting from the wolves.. See ya soon my fellow sheepdogs

Comment

• This is what I believe due to a recent application I had...

If you still have a Blue Star over SD, and you interviewed at the Dallas FO (Coppell), you were a "no-go" or an "alternate". You will not be told if you are either one.

Simply put, they will give you a CoE, if one of the "check marks" over SD refuses/turns down the CoE and your name is next on the list.

Don't rule yourself out just yet, but certainly plan for re-applying soon (if you so choose).

Comment

• Any current Feds not received the eqip of emails? Blue star over back ground with a march 6 date.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaidenBP View Post
                                Any current Feds not received the eqip of emails? Blue star over back ground with a march 6 date.
                                I'm not a current fed, but I do have an active team/sci clearance and I just had a BI done for my investigations contract through OPM. I have the same thing, blue star over background as of 6 March. Since receiving the CoE I haven't heard from anyone. No eqip or even a phone call.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8569 users online. 443 members and 8126 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X