Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone else not receive both emails for the equip?

Comment

• Got the call today, but I missed it while working. Any idea how soon they'll get back to me?

Comment

• Just got the call this morning to schedule the Polygraph. I let her know I was gonna schedule the medical on the same day. So she gave me her contact info to call her once I had a date for the medical. Looks like these are moving along.
        Last edited by davidjbar; 03-10-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
          Just got the call this morning to schedule the Polygraph. I let her no I was gonna schedule the medical on the same day. So she gave me her contact info to call her once I had a date for the medical. Looks like these are moving along.
          Nice.

I am still waiting on the E quip email.. Hopefully it moves along quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
            Just got the call this morning to schedule the Polygraph. I let her know I was gonna schedule the medical on the same day. So she gave me her contact info to call her once I had a date for the medical. Looks like these are moving along.
            You going to AC to do it? or are you doing it locally? and are you going to do all of it? there in AC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanson37 View Post
              did anyone else not receive both emails for the equip?
              Check your spam folder for the other two. Also, if you use Hotmail/Outlook.com for e-mail, they recently implemented a "Focused" and "other" inbox. I found that one of the three e-mails went to my focused inbox and the other two went to the Other inbox. I think Gmail also has a similar feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyJames View Post

While it may be a class 2 physical I think there is a vision requirement. It might be no worse than 20/100 or 20/200 correctable with glasses or contacts. Again, I'm not 100% sure.

He brought up lasik because if you currently don't meet the vision requirements, you can get lasik before the physical to meet them.
                Is with correction okay or do they care about your without corrected vision, does anyone know? My vision is 20/20 with contacts but it's very bad without.

Comment

• Originally posted by rms0012 View Post
                  Got the call today, but I missed it while working. Any idea how soon they'll get back to me?
                  same here.

stay humble

Comment

• I may be behind the curve but is anyone still pending selection decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

same here.
                      So you have received a Conditional Offer afterall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

So you have received a Conditional Offer afterall?
                        i missed the call, I was driving. So no officially I have not received it.

stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by hrdrut1833 View Post
                          I may be behind the curve but is anyone still pending selection decision?
                          I am also pending Selection Decision

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
                            i missed the call, I was driving. So no officially I have not received it.
                            Congratulations. I remember misinterpreting your status before and I don't remember seeing you say that you got the check mark over selection decision. Just curious which day you got it to see if there's still hope for the rest of us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Congratulations. I remember misinterpreting your status before and I don't remember seeing you say that you got the check mark over selection decision. Just curious which day you got it to see if there's still hope for the rest of us?
                              No worries. After seeing alot of posts and rants and other guys anxious to hear back, I just decided to chill out post a bit a less. I got the green check the 6th. Hopefully i'll get a call back tomorrow.
                              stay humble

Comment

• Understood SVO1983 Congrats again and good luck with the rest of the process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11947 users online. 446 members and 11501 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X