300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Radio Raheem View Post

Alot of people may not meet the general hearing or vision requirements. In regards to vision, I would suggest taking a look at the requirements. If you don't meet them and you really want this job, I would suggest getting Lasik ASAP.
    Where are the requirements?! I've searched high and low and found something for u.s. marshals, but nothing for fams? There's no site that outlines the medical requirements, is there? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman11 View Post

Where are the requirements?! I've searched high and low and found something for u.s. marshals, but nothing for fams? There's no site that outlines the medical requirements, is there? Thanks
      I think the Federal Air Marshals use the FAA Class 2 medical requirements.

Comment

• So if I have pretty bad vision, but can see perfectly with contacts in, I should be fine then? It says "20/20 or better in each eye separately, with or without correction." So I have 20/20 vision with correction...so all good then? What was he talking about about getting Lasik asap?

Comment

So if I have pretty bad vision, but can see perfectly with contacts in, I should be fine then? It says "20/20 or better in each eye separately, with or without correction." So I have 20/20 vision with correction...so all good then? What was he talking about about getting Lasik asap?
          While it may be a class 2 physical I think there is a vision requirement. It might be no worse than 20/100 or 20/200 correctable with glasses or contacts. Again, I'm not 100% sure.

He brought up lasik because if you currently don't meet the vision requirements, you can get lasik before the physical to meet them.
          Last edited by RustyJames; 03-09-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post
            I got the check over "Selection Decision" on the 1st but still haven't gotten a call. Anybody else in the same boat?
            Same out of the WFO. Been over a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by gao971 View Post

Same out of the WFO. Been over a week.
              Well as long as I'm not the only one. I'm out of the WFO as well so maybe it's just the office.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post

Well as long as I'm not the only one. I'm out of the WFO as well so maybe it's just the office.
                I received a check over selection decision and got the call on the 3rd for WFO. It took till 8th and 9th to receive all the e-Qip emails - got it submitted last night too. Hang in there - I'm pretty certain WFO is the largest or 2nd largest, so they likely have a ton of calls to make. I received a call from a 1-877 number - so be on the lookout for that.

I'll keep you guys posted on how things continue to progress at WFO for scheduling and what to expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by J1DC View Post

I received a check over selection decision and got the call on the 3rd for WFO. It took till 8th and 9th to receive all the e-Qip emails - got it submitted last night too. Hang in there - I'm pretty certain WFO is the largest or 2nd largest, so they likely have a ton of calls to make. I received a call from a 1-877 number - so be on the lookout for that.

I'll keep you guys posted on how things continue to progress at WFO for scheduling and what to expect.
                  Thanks, I appreciate that... trying not to get anxious over it and hopefully we'll be working together down the road.

Comment

• Has anyone who received a checkmark over selection decision on the 6th, gotten a call yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by J1DC View Post

Thanks, much appreciated!

Comment

Has anyone who received a checkmark over selection decision on the 6th, gotten a call yet?
                        I received mine on 3/6 and no call yet.

Comment

Has anyone who received a checkmark over selection decision on the 6th, gotten a call yet?
                          Maybe you'll get the call Monday? Or later on this afternoon?
                          stay humble

Comment

• Fisherman11 I just got the call. Yours may happen today as well.

Comment

I received mine on the 6th as well and no call. We're in the same boat bro!

DirtMirt07 Which FO did you get selected to?

Comment

• TeeWhy23

Philly, which is where I wanted to be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11652 users online. 442 members and 11210 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X