300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RACAS View Post

i figured that's what happened lol. SVO1983 and I are patiently waiting on NYC still lol. I'm checking the TSA candidate site about 10 times a day
    Exactly, me too lol. I at least try to wait until I see someone post that they just got the check mark. The fact that folks are still getting them is encouraging in itself.

Comment

• And I'm still waiting for my green checkmark above "Met Application Requirements". Yes...I've called. BA, Vet Pref., and so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

yea, this is very vague.
        No interview at all. I just graduated from college. Just has a star under the "pending" requirements section

Comment

• Long time lurker here. Referred 2/24, Check mark over SD 3/1, yet to receive a CO phone call, anyone else in the same boat. And yes I know to hang on tight and wait it out but the average time between SD and CO has been 2-3 business days. SEATAC interview. Thanks
          Good luck to everyone

Comment

• Just received a check mark over selection decision 3/6. I'll be waiting for the phone call now. Everyone who hasn't received a check mark, it's a 3 week selection process, so relax and stay positive until 3/17.

Comment

• Does anybody know what size the FAM academy classes are?

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post
                Does anybody know what size the FAM academy classes are?
                Sorry to keep volunteering you Esco. But you're the only person that comes to mind when these questions come up
                stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG View Post
                  Does anybody know what size the FAM academy classes are?
                  The FAM at the WFO said class sizes are around 40

Comment

• For those still keeping tabs on this forum: I applied 10/2016, interviewed 01/13, received a check over selection decision on 03/02 (5 days ago), and today I just received my COE via telephone for the one field office I applied for. The HR person said he had no other information to offer on the process and that I'd be contacted by a background investigator shortly. Apparently they're just the messengers. Hope this update helps anyone still in the process and waiting for the call. I'm assuming that if you get a check mark over selection decision, you'll get a call. Good luck to all.

Comment

• I got a COE out of Detroit. I currently live in MI so this is great for me. COLA here is huge in comparison to real costs.

I had a green check on selection decision so add that to the data point of receiving calls. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear.
                      Last edited by darklink; 03-07-2017, 07:24 PM. Reason: syntax

Comment

• I just received my conditional offer a few minutes ago. I was offered DC area and I went in as open to all. My selection decision was on 2/28. Hang in there guys youll get those calls

Comment

• Just got the COE for NYC office. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Just got my COE for Newark Field office. Good Luck

Comment

• Glad to have found this thread. I received my Conditional offer last week for Boston I know have a blue star over the pre appointment section. No calls or anything since I accepted the offer. Did anyone else receive a call yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Speakezy019 View Post
                                Glad to have found this thread. I received my Conditional offer last week for Boston I know have a blue star over the pre appointment section. No calls or anything since I accepted the offer. Did anyone else receive a call yet?
                                A couple of days after the COE call you should have gotten some emails to do the equip. I would start making calls if you haven't got that email yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11823 users online. 456 members and 11367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X