Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a check for selection decision on 3/1, but i still haven't gotten a call

Comment

• Well I just missed my phone call, but when I called back they said it was an auto dial system and they would add my number back to the list to get called and I would receive a COE but it wouldn't be offical until I got the next call.

Comment

• No check over SD yet...still.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyWNC View Post
          Well I just missed my phone call, but when I called back they said it was an auto dial system and they would add my number back to the list to get called and I would receive a COE but it wouldn't be offical until I got the next call.
          which field office? I assume some field offices aren't moving as fast as others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fed2005 View Post
            I also got a check mark for selection decision today. But it doesn't show anything next to location. How do those of you selected know what field office you got selected for?
            Some time after you get the green checkmark over selection decision you will get a call from TSA for a conditional offer for the field office that selected you. So you won't know what field office you got until you get that COE call.

Comment

• just got COE Westcoast

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

Some time after you get the green checkmark over selection decision you will get a call from TSA for a conditional offer for the field office that selected you. So you won't know what field office you got until you get that COE call.
                Ok cool thanks. I selected all locations so it will be interesting to see what office it is. I'm guessing D.C. NYC or Jersey since they seem to need the most.

Comment

• Just received my COE call. I got Philly but I think that may just be a coincidence. Those of you who received a Green Check over your SD I would be expecting a call sometime this week. Keep in mind that there are carry-over applicants from before last year as well as new applicants from the most recent announcement so there are likely 100s of people that HRA has to call. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Just missed my call. No voicemail left. Here's hoping they call back soon!

Comment

• I've got a check mark under selection decision as of 03/03. Assuming I move along to the next step, how do you think this will impact processes through other agencies? I'm going through USSS right now and if I get a firm offer from them I would likely take it. I'm slated for the poly soon and should begin BI soon after. "The Call" is probably still like 8 months out, if it even happens, so I'd like to move forward with FAMS if I get their COE. Just wondering if anyone else has gone through a situation like this before and how they approached it.

Comment

• I am trying to figure out salary, locality pay, etc. I know that the most recent announcement states that the pay range is $40,552.00 to $62,830.00 per year and that the range does not include locality pay. I have seen comments about per diem and about Sunday differential pay, but can anyone break out all of the various "add-ons" that are tacked onto the base salary of a FAM for me? Is there LEAP or anything else applied to FAM salaries?

EDIT - Nevermind on the LEAP question. I just re-read the announcement in USAJobs and it definitely shows LEAP. Any other add-ons to the pay though?
                        Last edited by bellyer; 03-06-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Just received green check for selection decision. Interviewed at Dallas FO on 2/6 and referred on 2/14. Hang in there everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
                            I am trying to figure out salary, locality pay, etc. I know that the most recent announcement states that the pay range is $40,552.00 to $62,830.00 per year and that the range does not include locality pay. I have seen comments about per diem and about Sunday differential pay, but can anyone break out all of the various "add-ons" that are tacked onto the base salary of a FAM for me? Is there LEAP or anything else applied to FAM salaries?
                            There is a forum member name esco, I believe he is a former FAM and may have more insight on this.
                            stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
                              There is a forum member name esco, I believe he is a former FAM and may have more insight on this.
                              Your basic check is base salary, locality pay, and LEAP. If you work weekends/nights/OT you'll get Sunday pay, night diff and OT if you work them. I'd guess most of G bands will be around 65k a little below or a little over that amount.

Comment

• I just received a conditional offer for the Washington Field Office. This was my number one choice and where I conducted the FO assessment. The call comes from TSA HR Helpdesk and you find out the field office for which you are selected at the time of the call.
                                I asked about class dates but she said they don't have that information yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8799 users online. 264 members and 8535 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X