300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Esco View Post

If you get a low cost city being a FAM is possibly worth your Long term health. Lololol.
    Flying for 8+ hours couldnt be any worse on the body than diving for 8+ ..Maybe less opportunity to urinate is afforded

Comment

• Originally posted by c_morg View Post

I was referred on 2-24. What are your thoughts?
      Just got my check mark over Selection Decision today. (3/3/17) and I was referred for selection on 2/24/17. I wouldn't be too worried yet if I was you.

Comment

• Just got my checkmark over selection decesion this morning (3/3) and I was referred on 2/24.
        Last edited by Jerseyyankee2056; 03-03-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Did you apply to the NYC field office ?
          stay humble

Comment

• Newark field office

Comment

• Checkmark over selection decision on 3/1/2017...buddy of mine got one too, same field office, but they already called him and gave him his COE. No call for me yet.

Think they have rankings or just random? or maybe I wont get a COE?

Comment

• Originally posted by chipperjones View Post
                Checkmark over selection decision on 3/1/2017...buddy of mine got one too, same field office, but they already called him and gave him his COE. No call for me yet.

Think they have rankings or just random? or maybe I wont get a COE?
                That's the same thing I was curious about. Hopefully if you get the green check you'll get a COE...

Comment

• I am almost certain they wouldn't go through the trouble of updating your dashboard to a check mark for Selection Decision if you weren't getting a COE. It probably just takes a lil bit for HR to actually call. Congratulations to those who have gotten to the next steps.

Everyone else just relax, it's only been a few days. We can panic in 30 days lol

Comment

• Just received my green check mark over Selection Decision.

I have to admit, as much as I want this job and want it soon, I am hoping they can drag their feet on the process for me for another 6 months, so I can get my bonus and stock awards from my current job before taking a whopper of a pay cut (if I'm lucky enough to make it through the whole process, that is).

Comment

• Yesterday I received the email to do the equip. Being a current Fed helped as all my info from the last one I did was there and I just had to update a few things. I got the email two days after accepting COE.

Comment

• Anyone on the west coast get a COE yet?

Comment

• Is there anyone who has received a COE not former military?

Comment

• East coast no check on selection decision
                            stay humble

Comment

• Long-time lurker, first-time poster -- thanks all for the insight so far!

Received my COE for Washington Field Office yesterday. Check on Selection Decision on 01 March. Also not prior Military or LEO-- regular government contractor civilian here -- there is hope for us!

Still waiting on my background investigations forms -- sounds like it takes about 2 days to get them -- anyone else have any other timelines?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post
                                Is there anyone who has received a COE not former military?
                                Non military, 7 year prior federal LEO.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6793 users online. 285 members and 6508 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X