Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

    random question. If you dont mind me asking, when did you get the green check over referred for selection?
    I was referred on 2-24. What are your thoughts?

    Comment


    • C_morg...there are open positions currently in the office you interviewed at. There will many more soon.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hmmm2017 View Post
        C_morg...there are open positions currently in the office you interviewed at. There will many more soon.
        That is good news. Thank you for that. Did you also apply to the Dallas FO?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by c_morg View Post

          I was referred on 2-24. What are your thoughts?
          Mine was the same date. no bueno
          stay humble

          Comment


          • For those that have received their conditional offers, can you tell me if they just offer you a certain grade or are they offering grade and step at this point?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bellyer View Post
              For those that have received their conditional offers, can you tell me if they just offer you a certain grade or are they offering grade and step at this point?
              They are actually only offering locations. Salaries are discussed upon the final offer. At least that is what the TSA Specialist told me and after looking at the paperwork, I could not find a grade or step.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                Any of you lucky dogs with checks on selection decision interview at Chicago ? Or get Chicago?
                I'm Chicago and didn't hear anything back yet. We'll see.

                Comment


                • Yes, I applied to the Dallas FO

                  Comment


                  • Good morning all,

                    I've been watching this thread for a while, and I thought I'd provide my own update. I applied to the October announcement, completed all hurtles up to this point, interviewed at and selected WFO, and just received my green check mark this morning over "Selection Decision". For those that are still waiting, you can try to analyze each and every move but things may just run at different paces in different field offices. Don't count yourself out until you get the actual Stop Sign. Good luck to all.

                    Comment


                    • What happens if you miss the call? I have a bow-fishing trip this weekend out in the boonies starting tomorrow, i hope they call me before i get out of cell service..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post
                        What happens if you miss the call? I have a bow-fishing trip this weekend out in the boonies starting tomorrow, i hope they call me before i get out of cell service..
                        Hello, I missed the call yesterday (3/01) was able to call back and accept just fine. Just a little hold time.

                        Comment


                        • Look at this guy!...

                          Comment


                          • If you guys can make all the way through the process.. this career is a great choice !

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                              If you guys can make all the way through the process.. this career is a great choice !
                              FED LE or FAMS specifically??? The per diem is good but you must be in the air to collect it. I won't go into the pit falls of being a flying FAM, but most who I know there are trying to leave. If you get a low cost city being a FAM is possibly worth your Long term health. Lololol.

                              Comment


                              • How long is it taking to receive a conditional offer once you receive the green check above selection decision? I received my green check today, thanks for the info.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4928 users online. 196 members and 4732 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X