Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Check mark. West coast

    Comment


    • I was told at the FOA that Houston was working ahead of the other field office's timetables.

      Not sure if that has anything to do with selection times though

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RustyJames View Post
        Check mark. West coast
        Just now? Sheesh I'm away from my laptop and don't know my login info off the top of my head

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hanson37 View Post

          Just now? Sheesh I'm away from my laptop and don't know my login info off the top of my head
          About 2 hours ago

          Comment


          • I, too, interviewed at the Dallas FO. I have not received a "check mark" over the Selection Decision. Since, c_morg received his yesterday, I guess I'll chalk this one up to a "no-go". Good luck to everyone else.

            Comment


            • Long time lurker, first time poster. I think that's what you say.
              East coaster here. Green checkmark over selection decision as of 2/27. No call yet.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hmmm2017 View Post
                I, too, interviewed at the Dallas FO. I have not received a "check mark" over the Selection Decision. Since, c_morg received his yesterday, I guess I'll chalk this one up to a "no-go". Good luck to everyone else.
                I said the same thing 3 hours ago and i was proven wrong lol. Keep the faith.

                Comment


                • Out of curiosity , the people who got your check today or yesterday from the Houston FO, how well did y'all do on the PT Test .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Waitwait View Post
                    Long time lurker, first time poster. I think that's what you say.
                    East coaster here. Green checkmark over selection decision as of 2/27. No call yet.
                    Keeping fingers crossed but not holding my breath if you're east coast and got it already.
                    Last edited by SVO1983; 03-01-2017, 03:53 PM.
                    stay humble

                    Comment


                    • I just got my check mark about ten minutes ago, West Coast interview. Good luck to everyone.
                      Last edited by blackbeard6; 03-01-2017, 04:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Got my offer for the Dallas FO. Good luck to everyone.

                        By by the way has everyone noticed the fine print that even if we pass everything we are not guaranteed a position. It is only if a position is open.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by c_morg View Post
                          Got my offer for the Dallas FO. Good luck to everyone.

                          By by the way has everyone noticed the fine print that even if we pass everything we are not guaranteed a position. It is only if a position is open.
                          Yeah.. I think the way it has mostly worked out (reading through this thread) is that they don't give you the final offer until right before an academy class starts.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

                            Yeah.. I think the way it has mostly worked out (reading through this thread) is that they don't give you the final offer until right before an academy class starts.
                            This is true as well. I was more concerned that since I was offered a relatively sought after location that there would be no positions to fill.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by c_morg View Post

                              This is true as well. I was more concerned that since I was offered a relatively sought after location that there would be no positions to fill.
                              random question. If you dont mind me asking, when did you get the green check over referred for selection?
                              stay humble

                              Comment


                              • Any of you lucky dogs with checks on selection decision interview at Chicago ? Or get Chicago?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8895 users online. 279 members and 8616 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X