300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0311 Roughneck View Post

Congrats! I interviewed at Houston as well. I guess that means that I wont be selected this time..

Oh well, i think they said that there was going to be another posting sometime this year.
    Damn sorry to hear that brother. I still have not heard anything either. I applied for the NY office but, im keeping my hopes up.
    stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
      Damn sorry to hear that brother. I still have not heard anything either. I applied for the NY office but, im keeping my hopes up.
      I applied to Boston. I'm currently awaiting selection decision, staying optimistic. Congrats to those who have received COE.
      Last edited by hrdrut1833; 03-01-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Havoc5811 View Post

Was Houston what you selected or did you select a few? Congrats man!
        I selected Houston, Chantilly VA, and a few others I can't remember. I interviewed in Houston.

Comment

• I also interviewed in Houston but don't have a check mark over selection decision yet.. keeping my hopes up for now.. Best of luck to all

Comment

• I just got my checkmark!
            Houston interview here as well!

Comment

I just got my checkmark!
              Houston interview here as well!
              Expect a call this week. Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post

Expect a call this week. Congrats
                Does a checkmark on selection decision always mean that you will get a COE? Or does that just mean that they have made a decision one way or another?

Comment

Does a checkmark on selection decision always mean that you will get a COE? Or does that just mean that they have made a decision one way or another?
                  That's a good question, but I'm leaning towards is being positive.
                  stay humble

Comment

• From what I understand of what I've seen from previous announcements if you get the checkmark over selection decision expect a call with a COE. if you don't get selected I don't think they call you, you just get that dreaded stop sign. I got the checkmark over selection decision Monday and I got COE call this morning.

Comment

• What's up ladies and gents, what area code was the number when you received the call for the COE? So I can be in the lookout. Thanks
                      "I'm so cold I can see my own breath, so far ahead of myself, I can see my own death."

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungLee31 View Post
                        What's up ladies and gents, what area code was the number when you received the call for the COE? So I can be in the lookout. Thanks
                        877.....but my phone said Transportation Security Administration when they called, so I knew who it was before I answered.

Comment

• I guess at this point Hr has only gotten to the Houston applicants? Or has anybody from the east coast gotten the check mark or call ?
                          stay humble

Comment

I guess at this point Hr has only gotten to the Houston applicants? Or has anybody from the east coast gotten the check mark or call ?
                            I'm still waiting for a check mark. I'm east coast

Comment

I guess at this point Hr has only gotten to the Houston applicants? Or has anybody from the east coast gotten the check mark or call ?
                              I was Atlanta and have my check mark on selection decision as of yesterday.

Comment

• Oh ok, I guess maybe the southern sector went first. I'll keep waiting on HR get to the east coast if that's how it's working l.
                                stay humble

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6783 users online. 289 members and 6494 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X