Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure you'll hear from them soon guys good luck! Hope to see you all soon.

Comment

• Alright im going to check my dashboard now, If you guys don't hear from me any more you know what happened!
      stay humble

Comment

• Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
        Alright im going to check my dashboard now, If you guys don't hear from me any more you know what happened!
        Mine is still in process too, but i don't think that means anything this early on. Reading back in the thread, it looks like some people get their checks much earlier than others..

I could be mistaken, but that's what i am going with for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_morg View Post
          I got my check. Now just waiting for the offer. Congrats to all
          If you don't mind me asking, which field office(s) did you apply for?

Comment

• Congrats to those that got this far. No movement yet on my end either!

Comment

• Random question, for those who do not get the green check, will it say NQ or something saying they did not make it to the next step?
              stay humble

Comment

Random question, for those who do not get the green check, will it say NQ or something saying they did not make it to the next step?
                It sure will man, when you look at the legend at the bottom left corner you'll know for sure. It'll be a stop sign along the continuum.

Comment

Random question, for those who do not get the green check, will it say NQ or something saying they did not make it to the next step?
                  Yeah but based on recent history, it'll take a long time before it says STOPPED. We'll be sitting in limbo until the end of the hiring cycle if we don't get a check mark.
                  Last edited by Lone-ranger; 03-01-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone-ranger View Post

Yeah but based on recent history, it'll take a long time before it says STOPPED. We'll be sitting in limbo until the end of the hiring cycle of we don't get a check mark.
                    anyone call and check?

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, which field office(s) did you apply for?
                      I applied within Texas and a few other spaces. Yourself?

Comment

Yeah but based on recent history, it'll take a long time before it says STOPPED. We'll be sitting in limbo until the end of the hiring cycle of we don't get a check mark.
                        Yeah for a few other positions I got the "thanks but no thanks" email months before the dashboard updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by c_morg View Post

I applied within Texas and a few other spaces. Yourself?
                          Only Texas. That's why I was wondering if they were filling other offices first.

Comment

• Just accepted my conditional offer for the Houston Field Office. I got some good info from the lady that called and she mentioned that TSA just got the green light to start sending out COs and that the rest of the process will move quickly. Stay glued to your phones and good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                              Just accepted my conditional offer for the Houston Field Office. I got some good info from the lady that called and she mentioned that TSA just got the green light to start sending out COs and that the rest of the process will move quickly. Stay glued to your phones and good luck.
                              Was Houston what you selected or did you select a few? Congrats man!

Comment

• Originally posted by davidjbar View Post
                                Just accepted my conditional offer for the Houston Field Office. I got some good info from the lady that called and she mentioned that TSA just got the green light to start sending out COs and that the rest of the process will move quickly. Stay glued to your phones and good luck.
                                Congrats! I interviewed at Houston as well. I guess that means that I wont be selected this time..

Oh well, i think they said that there was going to be another posting sometime this year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6316 users online. 336 members and 5980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X