Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SSG View Post
    Anybody have a good guess on when they'll start putting out conditional offers? I'm guessing beginning of next week if they really want to have a class together for the academy in March...
    i think a March academy it too soo I think. They'd still have to conduct medical exams, backgrounds, polygraphs. I think a may or June academy is more feasible.

    stay humble

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
      i think a March academy it too soo I think. They'd still have to conduct medical exams, backgrounds, polygraphs. I think a may or June academy is more feasible.
      So, there is an academy scheduled for June? That is fast. Anyone have any contact information (phone numbers) as far as the FAMS HQ is concerned? I too also got the referred to selection decision check mark. I really hope everyone here that has applied gets offered conditional offers. I am looking for a much needed change...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post
        i think a March academy it too soon I think. They'd still have to conduct medical exams, backgrounds, polygraphs. I think a may or June academy is more feasible.
        I thought March sounded to soon as well but that's what they said during my interview...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SSG View Post

          I thought March sounded to soon as well but that's what they said during my interview...
          Oh wow, I mean I'm all for it the sooner the better. During my interview they didn't mention anything about the academy. If you don't mind me asking, where did you Interview?
          stay humble

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

            Oh wow, I mean I'm all for it the sooner the better. During my interview they didn't mention anything about the academy. If you don't mind me asking, where did you Interview?
            I interviewed at the D.C. office.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SSG View Post

              I interviewed at the D.C. office.
              Oh cool. NYC here
              stay humble

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SVO1983 View Post

                Oh wow, I mean I'm all for it the sooner the better. During my interview they didn't mention anything about the academy. If you don't mind me asking, where did you Interview?
                I interviewed at the SFO office and was told the same thing.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hanson37 View Post

                  I interviewed at the SFO office and was told the same thing.
                  I wonder if that had changed since it took about s month to hear back on this last phase
                  stay humble

                  Comment


                  • I interviewed at the Dallas FO. Does anyone have an idea when the selection panel is supposed to convene?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by c_morg View Post
                      I interviewed at the Dallas FO. Does anyone have an idea when the selection panel is supposed to convene?
                      Your guess is a good as ours. Someone mentioned that perhaps we might start seeing conditional offers with in 1 week or 2.
                      stay humble

                      Comment


                      • Fair enough. It's always a wait game. Good luck to everyone.

                        Comment


                        • Been lurking for a few months, figured it was about time to register and join in the conversation. I am currently waiting on the selection decision for the October Job posting. Looks like we have a long road ahead of us.

                          Comment


                          • Just received my check mark over selection decision. You guys may want to check now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Havoc5811 View Post
                              Just received my check mark over selection decision. You guys may want to check now.
                              I just checked mine, nothing yet.

                              Congrats!

                              Comment


                              • I got my check. Now just waiting for the offer. Congrats to all

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4126 users online. 208 members and 3918 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X