Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if there will be a new hiring push in 2017? Or am I out of luck?

Comment

• Originally posted by tp2020 View Post
      Anyone know if there will be a new hiring push in 2017? Or am I out of luck?
      Probably SOL, just setup an Agent on USAJobs and hope for the best.

Comment

Anyone know if there will be a new hiring push in 2017? Or am I out of luck?
        yea I don't know when they'll post again. I got lucky because one of my academy buddies sent me a link. You can try capitol police they are currently hiring.

stay humble

Comment

• What do you mean set up an agent on USAJobs?

Comment

What do you mean set up an agent on USAJobs?
            On USAJobs, you can set up an automatic search and notification process to let you know when an announcement for a specific job or series has been posted. Esco was recommending that you set up an agent in the site to notify you of future FAMS openings.

Comment

• Oh wow I had no idea you could do that. Thank you very much! Now I won't miss another announcement.

Comment

• 2/24 Referred for selection, I haven't checked my dashboard in weeks. Anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepseaPD View Post
                  2/24 Referred for selection, I haven't checked my dashboard in weeks. Anyone else?
                  Yeah I think it's a few folks on here from the October 2016 announcement are at the Referred for Selection step. It's good to hear that folks are still getting referred. That explains the delay in the Selection Decision...

Comment

• I just received the Referred for Selection checkmark!
                    Last edited by bellyer; 02-24-2017, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellyer View Post
                      I just received the Referred for Selection check.ark!
                      Just checked, and I got it too. Cheers to a selection decision soon
                      Last edited by Lone-ranger; 02-24-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• I did as well, just not sure what that means in the grand scheme of things (I did read the dashboard caption)

Comment

• Just received the check over referred for selection and the star over selection decision today (2/24) aswell.

Comment

• I got the checked over referred for selection as well. Thanks for letting me know guys, congrats to all of you that got it. Lets see what the next step is for all of us
                            stay humble

Comment

• Referred for selection green check as of today. Blue star above selection decision. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Anybody have a good guess on when they'll start putting out conditional offers? I'm guessing beginning of next week if they really want to have a class together for the academy in March...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10392 users online. 503 members and 9889 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X